Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

some party badges

Article about:

Default some party badges

some party badgessome party badgessome party badgessome party badgessome party badgessome party badgessome party badgessome party badgessome party badgessome party badgessome party badgessome party badgessome party badgessome party badgessome party badgessome party badges

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement some party badges
    P
    Many

?

I'm sorry to tell you this, but four of the pins pictured here are modern fakes. The fakes are the two 'Adolf Hitler 1933' badges, the SS badge and the Volkswagen pin. The 'Adolf Hitler 1933' badges are fantasy pieces made since the 1970s, and the SS badge has a pin setup only found in fakes. The Volkswagen pin was only made in plastic, so any made of metal are fakes. In my opinion, the other badges pictured are originals.

thanks for your opinion and i think you are right but the Volkswagen pin is original there were made in metal there are many collecters that sell them

Petertosh

It's difficult to say which reverse goes to which badge/pin but the 162 is the one without the pin and plate I'm guessing. If you care to collect parteiabzeichen, get that one. It would have a loving home at my house if you don't want it.

Of the two other parteiabzeichen, one is a fake and the other is too far gone for my tastes but it's authentic. The 172 is the repro.

The AH badges are fake as Erno noted. I think Erno missed one, there are 5 non-period pieces if the VW and SS are fakes but I have no comment on the VW and SS items.

If you can get the first badge, the 162, it's a good piece you won't find often. If you don't want it, I wouldn't mind a shot at it. It's one of the makers I need to fill-out my collection.

Mark
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

?

Quote by Greenhorn View Post
    Petertosh

It's difficult to say which reverse goes to which badge/pin but the 162 is the one without the pin and plate I'm guessing. If you care to collect parteiabzeichen, get that one. It would have a loving home at my house if you don't want it.

Of the two other parteiabzeichen, one is a fake and the other is too far gone for my tastes but it's authentic. The 172 is the repro.

The AH badges are fake as Erno noted. I think Erno missed one, there are 5 non-period pieces if the VW and SS are fakes but I have no comment on the VW and SS items.

If you can get the first badge, the 162, it's a good piece you won't find often. If you don't want it, I wouldn't mind a shot at it. It's one of the makers I need to fill-out my collection.

Mark
    I thought the 172 went with the SS pin, but it is indeed hard to say, so I went mainly with the fronts. I think the breakdown is this:

1. Photo #1 with photos #14 and #15 (they are the same reverse)
    2. Photo #2 with photo #3 (VW badge)
    3. Photo #4 with photo #5
    4. Photo #6 with photo #7
    5. Photo #8 with photo #9 (SS pin)
    6. Photo #10 with photo #11 (AH 1933 pin)
    7. Photo #12 with photo #13 (AH 1933 pin); this reverse is typical of Morigi AH badges, from what I've seen.

I will certainly defer to Greenhorn, but to me, numbers 1, 3 and 4 are original. Numbers 3 and 4 look to be heavily damaged or maybe dug, but original, in my opinion (though I can't say that is worth very much!).

The VW badge only came in colored plastic...metal ones are
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Erno

LOL, you're probably right....who can tell with the pictures all jumbled as they are. On my screen, the 3 and 4 pics are the VW and the reverse of a Party badge. So with no disrespect to anyone, it's the responsibility of the original poster to get the pics properly marked so as there will be no mistake or post each item separately, as should be to get proper address. The group shot doesn't even have the VW in it... Erno, you and I shouldn't be having a hard a time trying to provide information. I don't see numbers on the pics anyways. We see what's good or bad but with the pics not being orderly, the poster may not Erno, please don't defer, lets discuss, we all can learn something from each other. It's the best way to work......together.

Mark
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

?

Quote by Greenhorn View Post
    Erno

LOL, you're probably right....who can tell with the pictures all jumbled as they are. On my screen, the 3 and 4 pics are the VW and the reverse of a Party badge. So with no disrespect to anyone, it's the responsibility of the original poster to get the pics properly marked so as there will be no mistake or post each item separately, as should be to get proper address. The group shot doesn't even have the VW in it... Erno, you and I shouldn't be having a hard a time trying to provide information. I don't see numbers on the pics anyways. We see what's good or bad but with the pics not being orderly, the poster may not Erno, please don't defer, lets discuss, we all can learn something from each other. It's the best way to work......together.

Mark
    Agreed! Still, I would trust your and Jo's opinion over mine in the event of a disagreement! Of course, it is impossible to tell from the order of the photos. In Mr. Tosh's defense, the order is sometimes jumbled when photos are uploaded through no fault of the person posting them. That said, it would definitely have been better to separate them with text or create a thread for each type.

Quote by Erno View Post
    Agreed! Still, I would trust your and Jo's opinion over mine in the event of a disagreement! Of course, it is impossible to tell from the order of the photos. In Mr. Tosh's defense, the order is sometimes jumbled when photos are uploaded through no fault of the person posting them. That said, it would definitely have been better to separate them with text or create a thread for each type.
    Thank you Erno. You are fairing quite well yourself! If I disagree with someone, I'd have plenty of pictures, diagrams, charts and graphs (lol) to bring to the discussion as I hope the other party would also. It's the only way to get to an answer with civility on a computer screen, as things do get lost in translation.

I do forget, the order of the pics gets screwy at the upload step sometimes. No harm no foul, the original poster surely can achieve his desired replies with a touch of work.

Only three original badges here, the rest are fantasy and fake.
    The first badge is a good condition transitional period badge made by a sub-contractor (and not made by the maker represented on the reverse) The other 2 Parteiabzeichen are real, but not really worth anything. Sorry.
    some party badges