Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Stickpin with Wings- Swastika

Article about: I haverecently bought some pins, I do not know much about them, here is one of thethem, I hope this time it is in the correct section Regards John

Default Stickpin with Wings- Swastika

I haverecently bought some pins, I do not know much about them, here is one of thethem, I hope this time it is in the correct section
    Regards
    John

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Stickpin  with Wings- Swastika   Stickpin  with Wings- Swastika  

Stickpin  with Wings- Swastika  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Stickpin  with Wings- Swastika
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Again, picture quality is poor. This is an SA Reserve pin. I can not tell if original from these pictures. But now that you know what it is, you can search the forum for examples to compare to.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Yes, sometimes it is difficult to make real good pic, but now I know more or less what it is

MAP
    ?

Some research here will give you all the information you need I am sure.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Yes I will do, I just bought about 10 pins for about 188 Euro, I took a chance, I do not know so much about them, but I am sure they are (or most of them) real
    regards
    John

To be exact, it's a stickpin for the short-lived SA-Reserve II.

The SA-Reserve II was formed in late 1933 and consisted of older SA members over the age of 45 and the members of the Kyffhäuserbund and various other veterans'/traditions organizations.
    (The Kyffhäuserbund was subordinate to the SA from late 1933 to March 1937, then, after April 1937 to the SS and finally, when it became the NS-RKB, directly to the Führer.)

SA-Reserve I
    was made up of men aged 38 through 45 and mostly composed of the remaining membership of the Stahlhelmbund after the Wehrstahlhelm had been incorporated into the active SA.

The SA reserves were eventually integrated into the general SA organizational structure.

Great elaborate info, I have put that info into my documentation

I first encountered one of these attached to a bayonet scabbard. It was a direct vet purchase along with a P-38 back in the late 60's.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

OK, but this is certainly a stickpin, thank you for your info.
    Regards
    John