Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Sticks pin and medals collection - From lot I just purchased

Article about: Here are 4 pins and stickpins that came in the lot. Everything looks good to me, but I am open to others POV. The party pin has Ges Gesch only written on the back - no RZM or code. Can we da

Default Sticks pin and medals collection - From lot I just purchased

Here are 4 pins and stickpins that came in the lot. Everything looks good to me, but I am open to others POV. The party pin has Ges Gesch only written on the back - no RZM or code. Can we date it from this? Secondly, the white stickpin has an RZM stamp and M1/4 on the back. I can't seem to find another example of this stickpin. Thanks and Enjoy.

Nick
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Sticks pin and medals collection - From lot I just purchased   Sticks pin and medals collection - From lot I just purchased  

Last edited by nbushyager; 03-04-2018 at 01:36 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Sticks pin and medals collection - From lot I just purchased
    P
    Many

Anyone seen the mostly white stickpin on the far left? I can't identify it. I feel 99.9% its original. It is marked RZM M1/4 and the pin is twisted metal in the middle. Thanks guys.

MAP
    ?

Someone posted one of these a short while ago..I think....

Not sure what the consensus was but take a look and see if you can find it (as said, if I even remembered correctly)

Here is an old post from 2008 with no replies...

Help on a swastika stick pin
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

I have one in my collection of stick pins and I have always believed it to be correct based on it's construction and appearance. However, I have not been able to find an example of this type of NSDAP supporter pin in reference materials or the internet either. As I compare my pin to yours, I fear mine might be a cast copy and yours possibly an original. On mine you can see some imperfections on the back that look like cast markings left behind. Also my swastika outline is slightly irregular and touches the outer circle where yours does not. But without clear macro pictures like mine, I really can't tell anything else about your pin. Try to take close up photo's of back and front in natural light. I would hold onto to it until you are sure one way or another. As for the party badge I would post it separately on the following thread with better pictures for some honest opinions. The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

CLICK ON THE PICS TO ENLARGE

Sticks pin and medals collection - From lot I just purchasedSticks pin and medals collection - From lot I just purchased
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Sticks pin and medals collection - From lot I just purchased  

?

This type of authentication requires a two prong approach. First you have to determine if this pin even existed or is it a fantasy piece, not an easy task. Maybe someone reading this post will provide that for us. Then you can move onto whether or not it's authentic based on it's characteristics.

Regards, Al

Another fake badge on the E-stand