Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Strange arm band

Article about: I got this armband and a few others my concern is this one is thick with lots of differences compared to the others. this one is double stitched everywhere it is three piece construction wit

?

Default Strange arm band

I got this armband and a few others my concern is this one is thick with lots of differences compared to the others. this one is double stitched everywhere it is three piece construction with the black being felt. it is pretty faded . my question is this home made or just a bad one out right? thanksStrange arm bandStrange arm band

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Strange arm band
    P
    Many

It can be an early pre RZM home made piece but is more likely a fake. I have never seen an armband with a felt swastika. Does it look 80 years old? Only so much canb be determined from pictures.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

?

it does look old , not sure if it is a felt but it does feel soft. the red is faded a lot and the cotton band feels thick. the white disc seems pretty ragged around the edges. The double stitch on everything really got me wondering cause I was leaning towards homemade , now I think repo or movie production lol thanks

?

another quick note is that the swastika appears to have a white layer underneath and a black layer on top, both are cutout and not folded and stitched