Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

strange trumpet banner, help needed

Article about: Hello what is this ? several questions: what are those coats of arms ? what is this runen emblem ? is it a fantasy item ? many thanks for answers cordially Didier

?

Default strange trumpet banner, help needed

Hello
    what is this ?
    several questions:
    what are those coats of arms ?
    what is the "runen" emblem ? I can't identify it ?

is it a fantasy item ?

many thanks for answers
    cordially
    Didier
    strange trumpet banner, help neededstrange trumpet banner, help needed

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement strange trumpet banner, help needed
    P
    Many

The black bear on the white shield is, I believe, the Berlin coat of arms. The rune style symbol, I have no clue.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

https://www.history-shop.de/katalog/...sse_78499.html

EDIT: Kai Winkler claims that this is a HJ/DJ item, I do not know if we can believe him. I do not have that knowledge.
    Here is a DJ/HJ item with this symbol.

DJ / HJ große Trommel , schwarze hohe Trommel mit schwarz/weißer Ränderbemalung, auf dem schwarzen Trommelkörper mit weiß gemalten Bannabzeichen, mit kompletter Verschnürung (teilweise etwas repariert) und mit Trageringen, Ober und Unterbespannung in Leder voll intakt, Durchmesser 38 cm, Höhe 58,5 cm, sehr schöner Zustand mit leichten Gebrauchsspuren, sehr seltene Trommel die einen hohen Symbollcharakter in der DJ / HJ hatte
    Last edited by Wewelsburg; 11-12-2016 at 02:08 PM.

Definitely a Berlin connection... The eagle is of the design as used for the coat-of-arms of the Prussian Province of Brandenburg, but the superimposed shield on its chest normally bore a scepter, which has been replaced by the bear from Berlin's coat-of-arms here. (Berlin was the capital of the Province of Brandenburg from 1827 to 1843 and 1918 to 1946.)

Quote by Wewelsburg View Post
    https://www.history-shop.de/katalog/...sse_78499.html

EDIT: Kai Winkler claims that this is a HJ/DJ item, I do not know if we can believe him. I do not have that knowledge.
    Here is a DJ/HJ item with this symbol.

DJ / HJ große Trommel , schwarze hohe Trommel mit schwarz/weißer Ränderbemalung, auf dem schwarzen Trommelkörper mit weiß gemalten Bannabzeichen, mit kompletter Verschnürung (teilweise etwas repariert) und mit Trageringen, Ober und Unterbespannung in Leder voll intakt, Durchmesser 38 cm, Höhe 58,5 cm, sehr schöner Zustand mit leichten Gebrauchsspuren, sehr seltene Trommel die einen hohen Symbollcharakter in der DJ / HJ hatte
    not a source I would put much faith in. I have never seen anything like this before.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.