Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

tech assistant cufftitle

Article about: Hello, Im interested in this cuff but have never seen another and cant find any info on it. what are yall's opinions on it? thanks john

Thumbs up tech assistant cufftitle

Hello, Im interested in this cuff but have never seen another and cant find any info on it. what are yall's opinions on it?
    thanks
    john

tech assistant cufftitle

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement tech assistant cufftitle
    P
    Many

Not one I am familiar with either, but it looks good, and you can trust Peter.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

I've never seen one either. Is it supposed to be military? I would certainly like to know more about this if anybody knows.
    BTW if it helps "Assistentin" is the female form of the word indicating that this would be worn by a woman ("in" on the end).

Regards

Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."