Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Third Reich State Forestry tunic- opinions sought please

Article about: Greetings. Although my main interest is SS uniforms and insignia, I have developed an interest in that of Third Reich Forestry (mostly because that is my profession). I recently purchased an

Default Third Reich State Forestry tunic- opinions sought please

Greetings. Although my main interest is SS uniforms and insignia, I have developed an interest in that of Third Reich Forestry (mostly because that is my profession).
    I recently purchased and received a State Forestry tunic and would like your opinions on it. I am confident that it is authentic but looking at the stitching of the collar tabs (which looks "flimsy" compared to the SS stitching that I am more familiar with), I am concerned that the insignia may have been added at a later date.
    Forestry tunics seem relatively rare and I hope to make some small contribution to that which is available for comparison. If anyone is aware of good reference books re Forestry unifoms/insignia I would appreciate your guidance. Thanks. PaulThird Reich State Forestry tunic- opinions sought pleaseThird Reich State Forestry tunic- opinions sought pleaseThird Reich State Forestry tunic- opinions sought pleaseThird Reich State Forestry tunic- opinions sought pleaseThird Reich State Forestry tunic- opinions sought please

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Third Reich State Forestry tunic- opinions sought please
    P
    Many

Default Re: Third Reich State Forestry tunic- opinions sought please

Can anyone comment on this I am also interested in TR forestry and there seems to be little information on it.

I need pictures of the backside of the shoulderboards and a picture of the tailor's label (if there is one)
    I am a forestry collector with a rather large collection