Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Tinnies

Article about: Hi am new to this site, so hope this is posted in the right forum. Here are a few pictures of my meagre collection of tinnies. Am new to this line of collecting so am still buying the ones t

warthog
    ?

Default Tinnies

Hi

am new to this site, so hope this is posted in the right forum. Here are a few pictures of my meagre collection of tinnies. Am new to this line of collecting so am still buying the ones that catch my eye. have tried to stay with one type but as soon as i see one i like.....................
    Attached Images Attached Images Tinnies  Tinnies  Tinnies  Tinnies  Tinnies  Tinnies  Tinnies 

2. # ADS

Default Re: Tinnies

There are so many of those tinnies out there it would take a life time to collect. But your off to a good start!

warthog
    ?

here are some additions. Yes more HJ..........am trying for the full set but am struggling getting 1937 and anything after 1940. Any help appreciated.........
    Attached Images Attached Images Tinnies  Tinnies 

Here is my 1937 and 1943 examples just to show you. Sorry not for sale, but I will keep a look out for some for you.

Cheers, Ade.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Tinnies   Tinnies  

Attached Images Attached Images Tinnies  Tinnies 

?

You are aware I assume these small dated HJ badges are sports awards.. "Siegernadel der HJ Reichssportwettkammpfe", the 1943 one is tricky to get, the 1934 is ceramic and comes with a large document (A3+), there is an interesting little known badge from the foreign HJ ( Deutsch Jugend in Ungarn) in this series "Siegernadel 1944 der DJ Wettkampfe", is similar to the '43 badge but dated 1944 (Husken page229)... the German one for 1944 is a small card certificate.
    Sorry for the long winded response, hope you found it of some interest.
    C

Hi Warthog, your first tinnie is Hildesheim 36-01, then HJ 35-01c, then HJ 36-01, then HJ 40-01, then your very nice Leipzig 38-03 tinnie, sorry I can't make out the town name on the SA item. Your last two are Jugend 37-01 and HJ 38-01. I guess maybe you've stopped collecting tinnies

?

Hello collectors, I am new to this forum and I am unsure of where to post this, I have recently started collecting the pre-war tinnies, could somebody guide me to the correct thread where I could view references to this area of collecting and where I could ask a couple of questions ?

Thank you.

CBH
    ?

I’d suggest starting a new thread, but first learn how to post photos, then start posting your badge with your questions. It better to make individual posts for each badge, it gets confusing otherwise.
    Welcome to the forum.

Members who have read this thread: 15