Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Which uniforms may these boots match?

Article about: These unmarked boots, the trees and spare soles came to me as a group. They do not have hobnails and are not scuffed from field use, so my thought tends toward use by uniformed non combat or

Default Which uniforms may these boots match?

These unmarked boots, the trees and spare soles came to me as a group. They do not have hobnails and are not scuffed from field use, so my thought tends toward use by uniformed non combat organizations. I gather the construction differs from some marked examples, so private purchase seems the probable option. Your thoughts listing the likely uniforms these boots could accompany in a display would be appreciated as well as any other observations or questions. Thanks, Jim
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Which uniforms may these boots match?   Which uniforms may these boots match?  

Which uniforms may these boots match?   Which uniforms may these boots match?  

Which uniforms may these boots match?   Which uniforms may these boots match?  

Which uniforms may these boots match?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Which uniforms may these boots match?
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Which uniforms may these boots match?

hi,they look period to me but it's a tough call to id which political organisation wore them. They could fit more than one

?

Default Re: Which uniforms may these boots match?

They could also be riding boots.
    I would imagine that they are a tight fit on the calves as they have "pull straps" at the tops of the shafts, donot have any hob nails and are fairly low in the heel.

Just my 2 pennorth.

Ian