MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Unknown Collar Patches and Shoulder Straps

Article about: Hello all, for some reason I’ve had these a long time and never asked about them, I kind of just ignored them as they came with a small collection I bought. I am nearly 90% sure they are not

Default Unknown Collar Patches and Shoulder Straps

Hello all, for some reason I’ve had these a long time and never asked about them, I kind of just ignored them as they came with a small collection I bought. I am nearly 90% sure they are not War time German, I am thinking maybe post war German. I am asking for some identification of them. I think they are normal colours (red for artillery, yellow for signals, etc.) but I don’t know if any of this changed post war. Last thing is what appear to be sergeant shoulder boards that have a point on the end.

As always click images for better quality and if you need specific or close ups just ask.

Thanks in advance,
    Bodhi
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Unknown Collar Patches and Shoulder Straps   Unknown Collar Patches and Shoulder Straps  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Unknown Collar Patches and Shoulder Straps
    P
    Many

I would agree with post war made. The quality of the items are in question IMHO but I am not an expert. Wait for other opinions.
    John

Yup, post war Bundeswehr collar tabs and shoulder boards.
    Here is my Bundeswehr stuff;
    My Bundeswehr Collection.

Thank you guys for the help, much appreciated!

Cheers,
    Bodhi