Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Various badges and pins

Article about: Just today my dear friend from carinhall bestoved these upon me ;-) Some i know, some are from ww1 etc. But there is a few i Don't know about at all The gespenster batallion badge and pin i

?

Default Various badges and pins

Just today my dear friend from carinhall bestoved these upon me ;-)

Some i know, some are from ww1 etc. But there is a few i Don't know about at all

The gespenster batallion badge and pin i found close to notning about?

The round Black with the "wolfsangle" i have'nt been able to find Info on at all but i'd guess some BDM oder frauenschaft ?

The swordpin through the "tricolore" also has something about it and is some of the most elaborate enamelwork i've seen

Any help, info, opinions on any of these Will be apreciated.

Various badges and pinsVarious badges and pinsVarious badges and pinsVarious badges and pins

Btw, her fathers EK 1 surfaced a few weeks ago, box and all and thou its worn the EK itself are near mint, with a EK-shaped disc between the EK and the back-nut that i have'nt seen before. Will provide pics etc in separate thread.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Various badges and pins
    P
    Many

Default Re: Various badges and pins

Hi,

You have a nice bunch of items there including a hunting association badge and stickpin. A stickpin and badge of the 11th Panzer Division. A NSV membership pin.

Thank you, Glen.

?

Default Re: Various badges and pins

NSV, why couldent i find it:-) thanks!

Her father being a forstmeister alot of hunting related stuff has surfaced, not all from the period some younger and some much older.

Theres years of research to be done on that man, from the years at carinhall over balkans, "some camp duty", eastern front at the end and finally imprisonment by first east and then west!

i'm so bloody greatful she decided i was the one to hear the untold stories of her family