Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Various German items.

Article about: Hello, I am new to this forum and have some items that I want to have some people to look at. I don't know that they are and know little about them. I am sorry some of the close ups are blur

Wvuman
    ?

Default Various German items.

Hello, I am new to this forum and have some items that I want to have some people to look at. I don't know that they are and know little about them. I am sorry some of the close ups are blurry and if you want me to retake them I will. I have a better camera somewhere but this was off my i-phone. Various German items.Various German items.Various German items.Various German items.Various German items.Various German items.Various German items.Various German items.Various German items.Various German items.Various German items.Various German items.Various German items.Various German items.Various German items.Various German items.Various German items.Various German items.Various German items.Various German items.Various German items.Various German items.Various German items.Various German items.

2. # ADS

Default Re: Various German items.

A warm welcome! Looks like you have some nice original items there !

Can you post close ups in the relevant sections of the forum please

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

Welcome to the forum,

Indeed, as Nick has already stated above, individual shots of each piece, posted within the correct forum will certainly assist. At first glance, there appear to be plenty of period pieces. Rather than have members post "second row down, third left is a...", we should wait for further posts. It will take you a little bit of time, but it will be of greater benefit in the long run.

Regards,

Carl

I will just say that it is refreshing to see ( and think ) that there are a whole hoard of "untapped" examples of nice items out there that folk are kind enough to show ......... this is the food that sustains the forum IMO - thanks!

Dan
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Wvuman
    ?

Your welcome. When I get more time I will post them to the appropiate pages. Thank you.

Hi do you know what these items are?
    If not just say, so someone can point you to the correct sections of the forum.
    And its always better if you can to use a micro setting on a camera if you have one.
    Welcome to the forum
    Rod

Indeed - at first glance, everything looks ok, but these pics
    are really bad. Better photos are a must.........
    Regards,

Steve.

?

Looks like a nice group of items friend.