Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Very nice "probe" armband

Article about: Thought I would share this one as I have never seen one before. All opinions and feedback appreciated. You can also see it here

Default Very nice "probe" armband

Thought I would share this one as I have never seen one before. All opinions and feedback appreciated.

You can also see it here

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Very nice "probe" armband
    P
    Many

Does the wax seal say Reichswehrministerium on it? That was the name of what would become the OKH up until May 1935, so if the tag is original they may have just used a slightly outdated seal. Beyond that I think the seal fits, as it says bekleidungsabteilung which was the clothing department of the ministry of defense. To me the armband itself looks good, in material and construction, compared to originals I've seen.

Quote by pluto13 View Post
    Does the wax seal say Reichswehrministerium on it? That was the name of what would become the OKH up until May 1935, so if the tag is original they may have just used a slightly outdated seal. Beyond that I think the seal fits, as it says bekleidungsabteilung which was the clothing department of the ministry of defense. To me the armband itself looks good, in material and construction, compared to originals I've seen.
    Thanks for the feedback pluto13!