Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Is this Volksstrum band correct?

Article about: Hello all, I would like your opinion on this armband. I know the pictures are not the clearest but aren't the eagles supposed to be facing one direction? I have searched several sites but ha

Default Is this Volksstrum band correct?

Hello all, I would like your opinion on this armband. I know the pictures are not the clearest but aren't the eagles supposed to be facing one direction? I have searched several sites but have not seen where they are facing each other. I would just like your opinion as I am not going to buy, but was wondering if there are different versions of this. Thanks for your time. Brian
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Is this Volksstrum band correct?   Is this Volksstrum band correct?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Is this Volksstrum band correct?
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Is this Volksstrum band correct?

well,realy need better pictures..do you have a blacklight? and if so i can pm you on how to use one if your not sure?thanks

?

here is one and they are facing the same way.now ,there could be different typs as all the eagles are not the same..i will look around maybe you missed a spot/site...?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Is this Volksstrum band correct?  

Hello Pammy, I have looked at a lot of websites and I have only seen ones where the eagle faces to the right, never to the left. I do not have this in my possesion and cannot get to it, I was just wondering if this is incorrect or not. I will keep looking, but I just thought I would ask. Thanks for your replies. Brian

?

sorry brian,i could not help out more,but needed better pictures and maybe someone can help out with the eagles facing qustion ?take care