Become our sponsor and display your banner here

Walter Stennes SA leader Berlin

Article about: Please can someone tell me the awards Stennes is wearing on this picture ( apart from the EK1, WB and NSDAP party badge) Many thanks Nick

Default Walter Stennes SA leader Berlin

Please can someone tell me the awards Stennes is wearing on this picture ( apart from the EK1, WB and NSDAP party badge)

Many thanks

Nick
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Walter Stennes SA leader Berlin

No image Nick...
    Experienced guide and published author leading detailed study trips to the former KZ sites of Nazi Germany. Contact for further details.

www.concentrationcamptours.com

www.concentrationcampmoney.com

"maka akaŋl oyate maŋi pi ki le, tuweŋi wypeya oki hi sni"

One of them is a Baltic Cross & perhaps a 1929 Nuremberg badge.
    Thanks, Glen.

Thanks Glen !

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

Nice work Glenn! I think you are 100% right about the Nuremburg badge. The badge to the upper right looks a lot like a Pour Le Merite, but were those only worn around the neck? If he was Prussian he would have been at least eligible for the PLM...

Quote by doomtown View Post
    Nice work Glenn! I think you are 100% right about the Nuremburg badge. The badge to the upper right looks a lot like a Pour Le Merite, but were those only worn around the neck? If he was Prussian he would have been at least eligible for the PLM...
    Thanks, like you I also saw that the other award looked like the Pour Le Merite in shape but I haven't a clue what it is.
    Thanks, Glen.