Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Weird collar tab?

Article about: Hello, I found this weird collar tab x not sure what it is? It loosely resembles ReichsPost kraftwagendienst, like that I guess of a mail carrier? All though this more so resembles a longer

Default Weird collar tab?

Hello,
    I found this weird collar tab x not sure what it is? It loosely resembles ReichsPost kraftwagendienst, like that I guess of a mail carrier? All though this more so resembles a longer version, like a passenger bus. Also, note the dark green, and silvered piping, thank you.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Weird collar tab?   Weird collar tab?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Weird collar tab?
    P
    Many

Hello. I came across this earlier thread. If I had to guess it's a postwar variation of it's older brother? Only because the tab size and the more modern apperace of the bus on your version. But happy to stand corrected. Best regards.

Brian

Collar tab???

Quote by bsiwula1 View Post
    Hello. I came across this earlier thread. If I had to guess it's a postwar variation of it's older brother? Only because the tab size and the more modern apperace of the bus on your version. But happy to stand corrected. Best regards.

Brian

Collar tab???
    Yes, I thought it quite odd in size, like it's too long, ty.