Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

What is THIS?? HELP PLEASE

Article about: Hello, I am from Romania am for many years I have a nazi idem that my grandfather left me, on several times I tried to find something about it in on-line catalogs or on specific websites but

?

Default What is THIS?? HELP PLEASE

Hello,

I am from Romania am for many years I have a nazi idem that my grandfather left me, on several times I tried to find something about it in on-line catalogs or on specific websites but I din't manage to succes.
    I attached some fotos. If you can tell me what is it and what money value if any (I don't want to sell it , only for my opinion).
    My grandfather was german born, I think he was party member and then recruted by SS....I will put a picture with him in civilan clothes in 1937 in Berlin and another one when he was younger....but the idem is still the question WHAT is it ?!? I'm very couriuos I hav others but I know exactly what they are this I found after his death

Ps My grandfather was the taller one...

He died 5 years ago, age 95
    Thank you , excuse my english
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture What is THIS?? HELP PLEASE   What is THIS?? HELP PLEASE  

What is THIS?? HELP PLEASE   What is THIS?? HELP PLEASE  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement What is THIS?? HELP PLEASE
    P
    Many

Default Re: What is THIS?? HELP PLEASE

It looks like a brooch to me. Something you might wear on your civilian clothes like your coat in the buttonhole. You can stick the screw through a buttonhole and it is attached with a disc on the back.
    It also looks like not industrially produced but handmade by a jeweller or craftsmen.
    Perhaps you can find a picture of your dad or a relative who is wearing it?
    The coat of arms it shows I don't know, but since you said you are from Romania perhaps it has to do with the German minority in Romania?
    That might be a hint.
    Anyways, nice piece. Thanks for showing.

?

you've now started 4 threads about this item it doesn't matter how many threads you start it isn't going to change the fact no one seems to know what this item is ??????

?

Quote by NickD View Post
    you've now started 4 threads about this item it doesn't matter how many threads you start it isn't going to change the fact no one seems to know what this item is ??????
    This is you problem Nick ??? if it is fine...but I must tell you that I have strarted 3 not 4 and this I made becouse a moderator from this forum told me to do it.....Peace

?

Quote by Teo82 View Post
    ...but I must tell you that I have strarted 3 not 4 and this I made becouse a moderator from this forum told me to do it.....Peace
    Hi Teo.

With all due respect to yourself and the mod's, I cant see how that happened because one of the mod's, (Ade), joined the original threads posted to avoid duplication. (I actually asked if it could be done!)

Regards etc

Ian D

AKA: Jimpy