Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

What is this stick pin?

Article about: Hi guys, a friend of mine has just got into collecting stick pins and acquired a job lot, so I going to post a couple separately. First, what it this stick pin? We think it might be Landwehr

Default What is this stick pin?

Hi guys,

a friend of mine has just got into collecting stick pins and acquired a job lot, so I going to post a couple separately.

First, what it this stick pin? We think it might be Landwehr. Secondly, is it genuine?

many thanks
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture What is this stick pin?   What is this stick pin?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement What is this stick pin?
    P
    Many

Hi guys,

I posted this as part of a couple of threads yesterday and haven't received a single reply, which is very unusual. Some of the members who viewed the thread are very knowlegeable and I was wondering if perhaps there was some sort of technical problem with replying, or even giving a thumbs up. If there is some sort of technical problem, then feel free to respond via PM and I will re-post any comments for the benefit of the wider membership.

Could it be nobody knows what it is and so there did not come a reply??
    Also remind it is weekend, and many of us to not surf websites and forums then!

At least I know it works. Thank you Mr Saris

I would help if I could but I have no idea what it is.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

I don't know what it is, but from the rear the soldering of the shield to the wreath appears crudely done and I wonder if it has been added some time later.

Quote by Anderson View Post
    I don't know what it is, but from the rear the soldering of the shield to the wreath appears crudely done and I wonder if it has been added some time later.
    If it has, it looks to have been done round about the same time period, as the age and patina look very much the same. Perhaps it's some sort of unofficial piece from the Weimar era