Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

what are these Collar Tabs for

Article about: just got this ones on a bootsale this sunday and like to know what for are they and so on

Default what are these Collar Tabs for

just got this ones on a bootsale this sunday and like to know what for are they and so on
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture what are these Collar Tabs for  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement what are these Collar Tabs for
    P
    Many

Default Re: what are these Collar Tabs for

I honestly do not know. They look too nice and new and my guess would be that they are some sort of fantasy piece. But on the off chance that they are not, the experts on this site will want to see a nice clear picture of the backs of them. This way you will get a 100% answer, and someone who does know will tell you for sure.

-Martin

Quote by martinsuper View Post
    I honestly do not know. They look too nice and new and my guess would be that they are some sort of fantasy piece. But on the off chance that they are not, the experts on this site will want to see a nice clear picture of the backs of them. This way you will get a 100% answer, and someone who does know will tell you for sure.

-Martin
    this is the problem than at the moment they are glued on cardbord and i havend removed the paper so far, then if something real i do it carefully and if just fantasy i dont remove them and let them as they are to put in the fake box

I am no expert on NSDAP insignia, but I think it is safe to say that those collar patches are fakes.
    They are not complete fantasy pieces, though: Collar patches with a wreathed Swastika were worn by Sonderbeauftragte, the color denoting the level of appointment: Dark chocolate-brown with white piping was for Kreis level, light red with dark red piping for Gau level, crimson red with yellow-gold piping for Reich level. (The secondary outer cord piping did not exist.)

Quote by HPL2008 View Post
    I am no expert on NSDAP insignia, but I think it is safe to say that those collar patches are fakes.
    They are not complete fantasy pieces, though: Collar patches with a wreathed Swastika were worn by Sonderbeauftragte, the color denoting the level of appointment. Dark chocolate-brown with white piping was for Kreis level, light red with dark red piping for Gau level, crimson red with yellow-gold piping for Reich level. (The secondary outer cord piping did not exist.)
    never heard before, and if fake its no prob was just 50p

thanks for showing me the side is nice