Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Who has a reliable and fair online stores for WW2 German items?

Article about: What are some good online shops for buying war collectibles from WW2?

At the end of the day it is up to you to do your homework before commiting to buy, take the time and make the effort to learn, learn, learn by all means that are at your disposal. There has never been so much reliable information and knowledge to be gleaned than there is now since the advent of the internet, use it, learn from it and you're three quarters of the way there. The last bit is, as already said, use trusted dealers who offer a no quibble returns guarantee, but don't rely on them to be correct about everything, as that is too much to ask of anyone.

Listen to knowledgeable collectors, don't be afraid to ask even the slightest question that taxes you, learn all you can, that's the way forward, but above all, enjoy the hobby.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

Just a quick question, has anyone ever dealt with Summer Vacation militaria they seem to have some good things for very reasonable prices.
    Morris

Well, this forum has been a tremendous help. I've been actively on here about a week and have learned so much. If the goal of the forum is to educate, you all have been such a help to me, I can't thank you enough.

Quote by big ned View Post
    At the end of the day it is up to you to do your homework before commiting to buy, take the time and make the effort to learn, learn, learn by all means that are at your disposal. There has never been so much reliable information and knowledge to be gleaned than there is now since the advent of the internet, use it, learn from it and you're three quarters of the way there. The last bit is, as already said, use trusted dealers who offer a no quibble returns guarantee, but don't rely on them to be correct about everything, as that is too much to ask of anyone.

Listen to knowledgeable collectors, don't be afraid to ask even the slightest question that taxes you, learn all you can, that's the way forward, but above all, enjoy the hobby.

Regards, Ned.

Quote by KMMorris View Post
    Just a quick question, has anyone ever dealt with Summer Vacation militaria they seem to have some good things for very reasonable prices.
    Morris
    Have tried but never got a reply...by email that is. Never tried calling them as my work schedule and family time is not usually conducive to daytime phone calls.

I know this was posted in the uniforms section, but if you're looking for helmets, the following are great sites. Don't think I have ever seen a fake helmet on either (that WAS NOT said to be fake or modified. Ken N has a KM helmet with a repro decal on his site now, I think it's "on hold" but he clearly states that it's a fake decal.)

Helmetssale
    World War II German Helmets - Buy the BEST HERE!
    For Sale
    SS_Steel_original_helmets

Quote by helmetone View Post
    Have tried but never got a reply...by email that is. Never tried calling them as my work schedule and family time is not usually conducive to daytime phone calls.
    Yes I never received a reply either, pity he has some good stuff.

Morris

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123