Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

WHW Tinnies - Aufwarts Aus Eigener Kraft 1934 and Das Deutsche Volk muss ein Volk von fliegern werden Herman Göring

Article about: I have this WHW tinnie, I think it is nice and in good condition, just to share This is a nice enameled 1-1/4 inch diameter 1934dated Winter Welfare badge (WHW), with an eagle and rayed sun

Default WHW Tinnies - Aufwarts Aus Eigener Kraft 1934 and Das Deutsche Volk muss ein Volk von fliegern werden Herman Göring

I have these WHW tinnies, I think it is nice and in good condition, just to share
    This is a nice enameled 1-1/4 inch diameter 1934dated Winter Welfare badge (WHW), with an eagle and rayed sun on the face

Das Deutsche Volk muss ein Volk von fliegern werden Herman Göring
    I have this WHW tinnie, just to share and in great condition
    "Helvetica"]Hollowbacked, metal badge in a silver finish and a purple paper backing disc. Thebadge is shaped as a flying aircraft, with an inscription spanning the wingsreading 'Das Deutsche Volk muß ein Volk von Fliegern werden HERMANN GÖRING'

All additional comments are welcome

Regards
    John
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture WHW Tinnies - Aufwarts Aus Eigener Kraft 1934 and Das Deutsche Volk muss ein Volk von fliegern werden Herman Göring   WHW Tinnies - Aufwarts Aus Eigener Kraft 1934 and Das Deutsche Volk muss ein Volk von fliegern werden Herman Göring  

WHW Tinnies - Aufwarts Aus Eigener Kraft 1934 and Das Deutsche Volk muss ein Volk von fliegern werden Herman Göring   WHW Tinnies - Aufwarts Aus Eigener Kraft 1934 and Das Deutsche Volk muss ein Volk von fliegern werden Herman Göring  

Attached Images Attached Images WHW Tinnies - Aufwarts Aus Eigener Kraft 1934 and Das Deutsche Volk muss ein Volk von fliegern werden Herman Göring 
    Last edited by CARL; 02-24-2015 at 09:54 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement WHW Tinnies - Aufwarts Aus Eigener Kraft 1934 and Das Deutsche Volk muss ein Volk von fliegern werden Herman Göring
    P
    Many

2 originals.

Hi John, first badge is painted, not enameled. Ther are a few variations of this badge.

Tom
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture WHW Tinnies - Aufwarts Aus Eigener Kraft 1934 and Das Deutsche Volk muss ein Volk von fliegern werden Herman Göring  

Hi StugIII
    Thank you for your info, I didn´t know that there are a painted version and enameled, so mine must be painted.
    Regards
    John

John, none I have encountered have ever been enameled, only painted. The variations are in overall size of badge, border - no border, the placing of date in relation to the sun and colouring of aforementioned. It's great fun trying to find all the various variants, I'm still missing one.

Tom

Hi Tom
    Thank you again for more info, that is why it is so great to ask/ talk with people in this forum, there is always a lot of good information.
    Regards
    John