Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 19 of 101 FirstFirst ... 9 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 29 69 ... LastLast

WHW Tinnies post them if you got them I will start.

Article about: Love the Shoulder boards Chrys.When ever they pop up they always sell for a packet hey.Remaining vigilant though. Nice items mate and as always thanks for posting. Cheers Dave

Default Re: WHW Tinnies post them if you got them I will start.

Hey Guys,

I just got the web shop updated...over 100+ new items were added!

Chrys

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement WHW Tinnies post them if you got them I will start.
    P
    Many

A few more WHW'S , and the last (2) not WHW but my favorites...........DAVE H
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture WHW Tinnies post them if you got them I will start.   WHW Tinnies post them if you got them I will start.  

WHW Tinnies post them if you got them I will start.   WHW Tinnies post them if you got them I will start.  

Last (2)
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture WHW Tinnies post them if you got them I will start.   WHW Tinnies post them if you got them I will start.  

Hey Dave,

The planes that you show in the last picture are from Gau 12 Köln-Aachen. They are from a set of 6 plastic planes called "Flugwesen". They were sold on the 14th & 15th of February 1939. They are quite collectible too!

The first picture you show is actually not a WHW piece...just some donation badge from Wiesbaden. I could look it up for you in the Tieste catalog if you don't have one yourself. The adler with it's wings outspread is also not WHW related...It's is a beautiful design though! You already knew the freiheit pieces were not WHW...but you do have both of them!

The other two WHW badges are from the RSS or National Street Collection...if you are interested I can give you the dates for each of them...just let me know.

Thanks for sharing...I love the planes!
    Chrys

Hi Chrys, thanks for the info.....I know they were not marked WHW,but they were related to the struggle against hunger and cold and thought they would be interesting...........here are (2) more hope they are new to the thread........DAVE H
    Can't delete the one waiting for the release of prisoners ??????????

WHW Tinnies post them if you got them I will start.  

?

The set, or is it?
    Pete
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture WHW Tinnies post them if you got them I will start.  
    Last edited by wood; 04-15-2012 at 07:45 PM.

Hey Dave,

Oh yeah man...post away! I just wanted to make sure everyone knew what was what. It can be hard for most people to really know what is Winterhilfswerk and what is not. That is a big reason why we are working on our next book right now...try to clear up the confusion even more.

The DRKB WHW piece is fantastic and seldom seen...you have a nice one there! I would assume that the Duisburg piece was from Gau 06 Essen...but I couldn't find it anywhere...maybe one that isn't cataloged yet!

Quote by wood View Post
    The set., or is it?
    Pete
    My bad Pete...you are correct! There are 8 pieces in the complete set...I am trying to do like 5 things at once right now!

Thanks for showing the rest of the series...this is a hard set to come by guys!

Chrys

Hey Chrys, when do you reckon your next book will be available?

Tom

Quote by StuG III View Post
    Hey Chrys, when do you reckon your next book will be available?

Tom
    Hey Tom,

I think we probably will be done by the end of summer or sometime in the early fall. We are really trying to get as much into it as possible...we have been asking for contributions from the collecting community and receiving a lot of great photos to use! This one is looking like it will be much larger in volume than the RSS book.

If anything changes I will let everyone know. Once we start taking pre-orders I'll put up a post to direct everyone to the website.

Page 19 of 101 FirstFirst ... 9 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 29 69 ... LastLast