Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 45 of 101 FirstFirst ... 35 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 55 95 ... LastLast

WHW Tinnies post them if you got them I will start.

Article about: Love the Shoulder boards Chrys.When ever they pop up they always sell for a packet hey.Remaining vigilant though. Nice items mate and as always thanks for posting. Cheers Dave

Default Re: WHW Tinnies post them if you got them I will start.

Could I send the image or a better copy of the photo to your email address?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement WHW Tinnies post them if you got them I will start.
    P
    Many

Quote by John Gowen View Post
    Chrys, as you know I have your book and the color pictures are great. If your next book covers the KWHW I will pick it up. Tieste doesn't cover that in his references. Any discount for repeat buyers? Also have you seen the flak gun pin or the Graf Zeppelin pin before? Any idea as to the value of my 5 Schilling Gau Wein WHW coin? Thanks for your time!
    Hey John,

Yes...we do appreciate the support! The first book does cover both the National WHW drives as well as the KWHW. The only difference is that the organization shifted the financial support after the war started to the military. The 'Tag der Whermacht' events are just a continuation of the 'Tag der nationalen Solidaritat' events that took place before the war. We will be covering your two pieces and many, many others in this next offering. I will be sending out an email to everyone in our database over the next few days for pre ordering info and specifics of what the book covers.

As for your two pieces...I would say that $15.00 for the Luft Flak piece and $20.00/$25.00 for the Zeppelin piece would be a fair. If we were selling them I would ask $15.00 - $20.00 each. The coin is not super common...but not really rare either. I would say $10.00 - $15.00 would be about right for one in that condition...that being said...I am sure that you could find a dealer asking $40.00+ for one.

Hope any of this helps!

Chrys

Picture.jpgPicture.jpgWHW Tinnies post them if you got them I will start.WHW Tinnies post them if you got them I will start.WHW Tinnies post them if you got them I will start.Picture.jpg Some more KWHW, I believe it's showing radio divisions I.D. marks, and then, 3 variants of the 1934 Aufwarts aus eigener Kraft series. A picture of a recent purchase with the pin showing national Naval cadets training sailing ship. And one picture of the Moonwheel and Sunwheel from Gau 19 Munich 1941. I have already posted other pictures of pieces from that series earlier. They are all made like the early tin soldiers were made. It's a really nice set to get. No other WHW figures I have seen were made like this. And there were people who dressed up in these costumes during a famous parade in Munich in 1938! Hope you like.

Picture.jpg Sorry picture didn't post in earlier message so here it is.

- - Updated - -

Click on the words "picture jpg" to get the last image.

Chrys, I had these two items posted but no reply's,any idea what they are? Thanks Dave H
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture WHW Tinnies post them if you got them I will start.   WHW Tinnies post them if you got them I will start.  

WHW Tinnies post them if you got them I will start.   WHW Tinnies post them if you got them I will start.  

Hey John,

I really like the TdW pieces that you posted...they are scarce for sure! I'll have to look and see if these made our new book.

I really love the Tag der Deutsche Kunst set as well...they are well made...especially the Moon Wagon and Sun Wagon pieces. The color film of the TdDK parade is really cool to watch...long...but cool nonetheless! We had about 4 or 5 of these pieces on our site but sold them recently.

Thanks again for sharing!

Chrys

- - Updated - -

Hey Dave,

Not sure really...I am 100% positive though that they are not related to the Winterhilfswerk. The sailing ship I have seen floating around for years...just never taken the time to ID it. The gas mask piece I have never seen...it is interesting though!

If I find any info I'll be sure to let you know.

Chrys

Thanks Chrys. Great to know that someone else has seen the parade. Pretty trippy stuff, Nazi mysticism going back to runes and a mythological Germany! Dave H, really like the ship pin, never saw it before.

WHW Tinnies post them if you got them I will start. A couple of the door plaques that Germans nailed to their house to show they had donated to the WHW. I had shown some of them in an earlier post if you want to check them out.

WHW Tinnies post them if you got them I will start.WHW Tinnies post them if you got them I will start. These are paper examples of the two metal plaques I just posted. Germans put these in their windows to show they donated.

WHW Tinnies post them if you got them I will start.WHW Tinnies post them if you got them I will start.WHW Tinnies post them if you got them I will start.WHW Tinnies post them if you got them I will start. These are flyers and one ad that was posted in German newspapers or handed out to promote WHW campaigns. They aren't tinnies I know but I'm on a roll so I am showing different areas of my WHW collection. Hope you guys don't mind.

Page 45 of 101 FirstFirst ... 35 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 55 95 ... LastLast