Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 46 of 101 FirstFirst ... 36 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 56 96 ... LastLast

WHW Tinnies post them if you got them I will start.

Article about: Love the Shoulder boards Chrys.When ever they pop up they always sell for a packet hey.Remaining vigilant though. Nice items mate and as always thanks for posting. Cheers Dave

Default Re: WHW Tinnies post them if you got them I will start.

Attachment 397508Attachment 397509Attachment 397510 These are KWHW flags, a series put out in 1940. There are 20 in the complete group. Most of the time they are made of plastic, these are wood. From what I was told only 2 Gaus (Regions) produced the wooden variety. On the reverse you are told what military group or unit used that particular flag.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement WHW Tinnies post them if you got them I will start.
    P
    Many

WHW Tinnies post them if you got them I will start.WHW Tinnies post them if you got them I will start.WHW Tinnies post them if you got them I will start.WHW Tinnies post them if you got them I will start. I'm sure that most of you guys have seen examples of the 1941 KWHW soldiers,planes,ships etc.. What I didn't know was that they also produced smaller versions of these that had a pin for someone to wear. My last picture shows them.

Hi John, you have a fantastic collection. I did not know they had a smaller KWHW type of these very cool.
    Your Flag pics didn't upload and post 451.
    Thanks for sharing with us. Your contribution has been great

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

WHW Tinnies post them if you got them I will start.WHW Tinnies post them if you got them I will start.WHW Tinnies post them if you got them I will start. These are the KWHW flags I described. They didn't load on the last post.

WHW Tinnies post them if you got them I will start.WHW Tinnies post them if you got them I will start.WHW Tinnies post them if you got them I will start.Picture 784.jpg Here are some more KWHW pieces, some are in the posts I just uploaded but the photos overlap. The stickpin shoulder boards are metal. There are a couple of regular KWHW tinnies in there and another minature of the sodier set with a pin. Enjoy!

Hey guys,

Just to clarify...the KWHW was nothing more than the continuation of the Winterhilfswerk program from 1939-1944. The title switched over from WHW RSS to KWHW RSS once the war broke out. The term that you are looking for is Tag der Wehrmacht. The Tag der Wehrmacht events were held across Germany...these events were held in smaller regional (Kries) areas and items will vary by region. We will be covering this in the new book at length.

You have some nice items John...some of your TdW pieces are seldom come across! Also as a side note...I believe that we have 100+ of the TdW shoulder boards in the new offering. We include info on what area they are from and what units that they represented.

All great stuff!

Chrys

Looking forward to seeing it Chrys!

WHW Tinnies post them if you got them I will start.WHW Tinnies post them if you got them I will start.WHW Tinnies post them if you got them I will start. This is the 1942 collection of German song minibooks with the original box.

WHW Tinnies post them if you got them I will start.WHW Tinnies post them if you got them I will start. this is an original boxed set from the 1942 WHW Struwwelpeterfiguren set.

WHW Tinnies post them if you got them I will start.WHW Tinnies post them if you got them I will start.WHW Tinnies post them if you got them I will start. Now for something completely different. American Indians used the swastika symbol for thousands of years prior to the Nazi party. They called it "whirling logs" and it was a symbol of good luck. These pieces I'm showing were made by American Indians before 1940, after America entered the war the Indians no longer used the whirling logs symbol on anything they made. I know this has nothing to do with Winterhilfswerk but I thought it was something that might interest someone out there.

Page 46 of 101 FirstFirst ... 36 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 56 96 ... LastLast