MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 73 of 101 FirstFirst ... 23 63 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 83 ... LastLast

WHW Tinnies post them if you got them I will start.

Article about: Love the Shoulder boards Chrys.When ever they pop up they always sell for a packet hey.Remaining vigilant though. Nice items mate and as always thanks for posting. Cheers Dave

Default Re: WHW Tinnies post them if you got them I will start.

Quote by Eric Zentner View Post
    The only down side is is that I have to pay out more for the display frames than the WHW themselves
    Thank you, Glen.
    Ok so you have a 7$ frame" and I have some just like it BTW.
    And you have more in the frame than the Tinnies? You the Man then.

Eric[/QUOTE]

Okay Eric, it may a little of bit of an exaggeration but it isn't a large difference between buying the WHW and the case. Although the cases cost me around £12 inc. postage which is about $18 each.

I have brought some more frames with my birthday money and I still have loads of loose WHW with around 200 more WHW and tinnies on the way!

Just out of curiosity how do you guys display your WHW and tinnies?

Thank you, Glen.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture WHW Tinnies post them if you got them I will start.   WHW Tinnies post them if you got them I will start.  

WHW Tinnies post them if you got them I will start.   WHW Tinnies post them if you got them I will start.  

WHW Tinnies post them if you got them I will start.   WHW Tinnies post them if you got them I will start.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement WHW Tinnies post them if you got them I will start.
    P
    Many

Hi,

I arrange my tinnies collection in self made wood cabinet.

Best regards from Alsace , France.
    Carfin.

WHW Tinnies post them if you got them I will start. WHW Tinnies post them if you got them I will start.

WHW Tinnies post them if you got them I will start. WHW Tinnies post them if you got them I will start.

Hello everyone,

I just received this and it may well be the new 'crown jewel' of my WHW collection. It is an earthenware plate that measures approximative 11" in diameter and was made by the firm Dumler & Breiden. This firm was known as one of the premier earthenware bowl, plate and stein makers in history.

The plate itself is made to resemble a cultural bread plate with its high relief and wood stained color. The plate reads "Mit Brüdern In Not Teile Dein Brot" or loosely in English "With brothers in distress share your bread". It was sold/awarded in Gau Essen; Kreis Duisburg during the GSS of 1937/38...Tieste catalog # 06 086. This is the only one of these that I have ever seen and I found it on a lark really. If you think about it...by many reports Duisburg was the heaviest bombed German city by the Allies during the war. Not too many of these were handed out to begin with...but after all of the destruction it is safe to say (in my opinion) that there weren't too many that survived the war.

Cheers!
    Chrys

Love that Chrys never seen one like it

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

?

Very nice "new crown" Chris.
    As it is relegated, you can now send me the "hand grenade" box.
    Regards,
    Pete

Quote by wood View Post
    As it is relegated, you can now send me the "hand grenade" box.

WHW Tinnies post them if you got them I will start.WHW Tinnies post them if you got them I will start.WHW Tinnies post them if you got them I will start.Glenn these are hard to hang from a wall gravity is a bitch. But you can mount them with some wire with a solid backboard. I have been working on a mount for some time now and it is harder than it looks.
    You can hang them in pressed glass but dont count on them staying in the same position after time.

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

Hey guys,

I just wanted to let everyone know that we are taking donations on our site for a fellow collector that lost his child in an automobile accident recently. If you make a minimum donation of $5.00 you will be entered into a drawing for a $50.00 gift certificate to our web shop. You can read all the details on our website.

So help out a fellow collector and have a chance to win $50.00 in free militaria!

Winterhilfswerk.com Web Shop - Web Shop Home

We really appreciate all of the support!
    Chrys & Joe

Hi Guys,

Purchassed for 2 weeks, 96 tinnies & badges, 11 postcards.
    Some many doubles, some rare items & I can complète the "Birds" , the "Zodiac signs" & the "Road signs".
    Best regards from Alsace , France.
    Carfin.

great collection... Congratulations!!!

Page 73 of 101 FirstFirst ... 23 63 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 83 ... LastLast