Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Your thoughts on this collection

Article about: I quite like the flag. : ) Try to get it if the price is right. It doesn't look like one of those 70's era fakes, does it?

Default Your thoughts on this collection

Your thoughts on this collectionYour thoughts on this collectionYour thoughts on this collectionYour thoughts on this collectionYour thoughts on this collectionYour thoughts on this collectionYour thoughts on this collectionYour thoughts on this collectionYour thoughts on this collectionYour thoughts on this collectionHello, This collection has been offered to me for sale. As I am new to collecting these items, I would really appreciate your thoughts and concerns on these items. Any ideas of value would greatly help as well. Thanks for your time!! Brian

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Your thoughts on this collection
    P
    Many

Default Re: Your thoughts on this collection

How much does he want for it? I think all the items look good, but I have my doubts on the Cholm shield.
    Best Regards

Vegard T.
    -------------------------------
    Looking for militaria from HKB 31./977, HKB 32./977, HKB 38./977 or militaria related to Norway

I cannot speak for the shield, but threst of the items look good to my knowledge.
    Regards,
    Finn

Your thoughts on this collectionYour thoughts on this collectionYour thoughts on this collectionI am trying to figure out if all the pieces are good or not. I have not discussed a price yet due to the fact of the pieces being original or not. What questions do you have on the shield as i would ask and find out for you

Hi Brian, there is a mixture of both good and bad here.

Bad: Cholm sheild, screwbacked Luftwaffe fantasy badge, fantasy 3RM Luftwaffe token, both enamel badges (note the pins, this type never seen on originals) Inf assualt. The 1936 Olympics games medal may be suspect too.

My advice to is to pass on this deal....

Cheers, Ade.

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Hi Brian, there is a mixture of both good and bad here.

Bad: Cholm sheild, screwbacked Luftwaffe fantasy badge, fantasy 3RM Luftwaffe token, both enamel badges (note the pins, this type never seen on originals) Inf assualt. The 1936 Olympics ames medal may be suspect too.

My advice to is to pass on this deal....

Cheers, Ade.
    Take Ades advice on this and pass on it as its just not worth being ripped off!

THis is why I enjoy coming to this forum, the knowledge and help that is offered here is fantastic. THanks Ade and Falschirmjager for your help on this. I do apprecite your time.
    Brian

Quote by justbrowsin View Post
    THis is why I enjoy coming to this forum, the knowledge and help that is offered here is fantastic. THanks Ade and Falschirmjager for your help on this. I do apprecite your time.
    Brian
    I know that Ade is a good man on this subject and if he smells a rat then that would be good enough for me. Id hate to think of anyone spending their hard earned money on something fake just to find out much later. Ive had experiences in the past like that and have learned hard way in some cases, but with guys like Ade on this Forum you cant really go wrong and if ever your not sure then allways take advice as its never too much trouble and will save you much upset and money especially where 3rd Reich items are concerned. Cheers Loads, Tim Heath.

THanks Tim, I fully agree with what you say about the advice. There are a lot of great people on this forum that are willing to help others, and thats what really got me onto this website. I usually don't get involved in websites, but this one is fascinating to me. I have learned a lot in the short time I have been on here. Thanks and take care! Brian

I know there are a lot of fakes here, but can you ask what he wants for that license plate tag? Can we get better pictures of it?

-Martin

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast