Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

armband

Article about: here is the back with blacklight test can anyone see anything wrong with this one?thanks everyone.looking at the stiching as if the frount is good so should the back as this is the back.i do

?

Default armband

here is the back with blacklight test can anyone see anything wrong with this one?thanks everyone.looking at the stiching as if the frount is good so should the back as this is the back.i dont see any glow.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture armband  
    Last edited by pammy; 01-28-2011 at 11:53 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement armband
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: armband

here it is in full.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture armband  

?

Is that thing that is glowing a label added buy the seller? And is tha a RZM tag that is not glowing

?

hello,no thatssomething i added just so you can see glow.the other is a priod rzm tag.thanks for the reply.!my dealer freind told me its fine and if you hold the blacklight to close it will look like glow as he showed me on a few items he had as you have to hold it a few feet away as if you put the blacklight right up to it it anything period or not will look purple/glow.

?

Yeh I figured it was something for ref......there's is NOTHING that glows on this armband, which would satisfy me it was fair dinkum, I know blavklight is not a magic wand, but it is a good tool to eliminate doubts as to authenticity.

Well done

?

thanks,if you have a few white items that you know are 100% hold the blacklight right close up to it and see what you get.now ,this is my freind showing me as he has a 100% original d.a.f flag that if you hold the blacklight right up on it close you might think it glows but you realy have to hold it abought a foot or so away in a nice dark room and some new white socks he says is the best way.thanks again and take care of your self.