Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

armband with blue trim

Article about: is this an authentic armband and what group wore one with blue trim. relatively poor condition; got in a group of items. 3 piece (or 4 piece if you count trim) construction. wool with moth n

Default armband with blue trim

is this an authentic armband and what group wore one with blue trim. relatively poor condition; got in a group of items. 3 piece (or 4 piece if you count trim) construction. wool with moth nips.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture armband with blue trim   armband with blue trim  

armband with blue trim   armband with blue trim  

armband with blue trim  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement armband with blue trim
    P
    Many

This is an armband worn by a political leader candidate at the Ortsgruppen or local level utilized with the 4th pattern 1939 NSDAP political leader uniform insignia. Genuine but awful rough.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    This is an armband worn by a political leader candidate at the Ortsgruppen or local level utilized with the 4th pattern 1939 NSDAP political leader uniform insignia. Genuine but awful rough.
    thanks Bob; my searches found similar but the emblems were outlined in gold while this one is not so I was not sure if it was an Orts band. It came with some coins and paper currency. I told the seller it was very poor but would be good for a reference piece. I will probably sell at antique shop; I will have to search to see what a mint one has sold for?
    Joe C.

a hard life.