Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Clemens armband opinions please

Article about: Bob and Steve and have seen far more examples of these than I have, so I would go with their assesment Asker. I really didn't know about the stamp. If Bob says it's a one looker 4th Reich pi

Default Re: Clemens armband opinions please

Hi Bob. Thanks for your answer but thats not the thing i mean. You are 100% correct but only for the fact, that the tag you call about is used when a company got the contract! We call this today "Anhaltemuster". Its a sample to check, if necessary, deliveries for same specifications mentioned in the contract and recorded by the sample.
    But when a new company likes to get a contract, they will send a sample to show their knowledge to a "may-be-client". If the client is not interested they wipe it out.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

For some reason I can't view the pics originally posted in this thread. But it appears that a similar (or the very same?) armband has been sold on Wittmann Militaria for just 250 $. Obviously someone believes this to be an rare variant and original armband.

Wittmann Militaria #32499C NSDAP/SA Armband

Cheers, MB.

It seems that the originator of this thread did not want the photos around for reference after it got a bad review. Too bad. Possibly trolling? Now after 66 years of never being seen in the collector market, another one turns up! Hmmm.

Armband may be authentic,,,clemens wagner stamp is fake...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123