Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Deutscher Volkssturm Wehrmacht armband. - Real or Fake

Article about: Hello I am about to purchase this armband. It seems original to me,but I would like your opinion. I know they are about 10 variations of this particular armband and a lots of replicas as wel

Ves
    ?

Default Deutscher Volkssturm Wehrmacht armband. - Real or Fake

Hello
    I am about to purchase this armband. It seems original to me,but I would like your opinion. I know they are about 10 variations of this particular armband and a lots of replicas as well. Any coments and opinions are appreciated.

Deutscher Volkssturm Wehrmacht armband. -  Real or Fake Deutscher Volkssturm Wehrmacht armband. -  Real or Fake Deutscher Volkssturm Wehrmacht armband. -  Real or Fake

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Deutscher Volkssturm Wehrmacht armband. -  Real or Fake
    P
    Many

Compare to my original, moth-kissed example...Not much effort went into making these...Crude from start to finish.
    cheers, Glenn
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Deutscher Volkssturm Wehrmacht armband. -  Real or Fake   Deutscher Volkssturm Wehrmacht armband. -  Real or Fake  

Hello, I was the seller of this armband. There are over 10 variations of this armband. And this is an original piece, which I bought in a reputable miitary shop here in Germany. @Glen: If the design doesnt fit to your armband, it does not mean, that the shown armband is a fake.
    I recommend the YT video by C.J.Campbell about this topic.

Quote by RKKAFan View Post
    Hello, I was the seller of this armband. There are over 10 variations of this armband. And this is an original piece, which I bought in a reputable miitary shop here in Germany. @Glen: If the design doesnt fit to your armband, it does not mean, that the shown armband is a fake.
    I recommend the YT video by C.J.Campbell about this topic.
    I never suggested that it was a fake...I was posting my example to compare, presenting one of those variants mentioned...
    cheers, Glenn
    Last edited by bigmacglenn; 06-19-2016 at 04:37 PM.

"Crude from start to finish"
    Ok maybe I missunderstood you, my English is very bad. All I have learned from German forums is, that the eagle can look in both directions and can have a round and angled head. There are also different variations of the letters, the swastika and the wings. Same thing with the size.

I agree. And if we can encourage others to show their Volkssturm-Examples, we could all learn something...

looks like a fine period example
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Quote by bigmacglenn1966 View Post
    And if we can encourage others to show their Volkssturm-Examples, we could all learn something...
    So true....

?

I have a few to many to dig my camera out and photograph my example at the moment.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast