Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Gauleiter Kamphbinde for review

Article about: Hello, Just wanted to know the chances on this one... I may be able to grasp it within a reasonable price... Based on previous posts I believe it could be legit.. Any comments will be welcom

?

Default Gauleiter Kamphbinde for review

Hello, Just wanted to know the chances on this one... I may be able to grasp it within a reasonable price... Based on previous posts I believe it could be legit.. Any comments will be welcomed positive or negative... G
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Gauleiter Kamphbinde for review   Gauleiter Kamphbinde for review  

Gauleiter Kamphbinde for review   Gauleiter Kamphbinde for review  

Gauleiter Kamphbinde for review  
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Gauleiter Kamphbinde for review
    P
    Many

It is a genuine piece but for an Ortsgruppenleiter, not a Gauleiter. The blue piping on the edge indicates the level. A nice period piece but far more common than a Gauleiter band.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

?

Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    It is a genuine piece but for an Ortsgruppenleiter, not a Gauleiter. The blue piping on the edge indicates the level. A nice period piece but far more common than a Gauleiter band.
    Many Thanks for the response Bob.. The chances of me actually getting the item are unknown at this time.
    I will do my best.. G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Allow me to add that the band of oakleaves was different for the two ranks as well.

Ortsgruppenleiter: A 16 mm wide band of gold oak leaves, with two 1 mm wide gold borders above and below.
    Gauleiter: A 30 mm wide band of gold oak leaves, with one 3 mm wide gold border above and below.

Knowledge applied at the culminating point!

Landslides are overwhelming and unstoppable and will come to a rest once completed.

Thankyou Bob and Andreas !!

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill