Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

HELP WANTED! SA Armband

Article about: Context: A while ago, I was at my granddad's house and found a captured German 'Verbandkasten' or First Aid Kit belonging to my great-granddad (a British soldier serving in the RASC). Inside

Post HELP WANTED! SA Armband

HELP WANTED!    SA Armband

Context: A while ago, I was at my granddad's house and found a captured German 'Verbandkasten' or First Aid Kit belonging to my great-granddad (a British soldier serving in the RASC). Inside, alongside wartime family relics, was an SA armband (see attached).

The issue stamp that can be faintly seen on the rim of the inner circle reads: SA der N.S.D.A.P, Sturm M2/3, Leoben. I know that Leoben is a Styrian city in central Austria, so I assume that's where this Sturmtrooper was stationed.

As I am looking to collect a full-ish uniform to display the armband with, I would like some help from anybody with an 'ok' knowledge of the Sturmabtlieung in identifying the correct colours of the Kepi (hat) and collar badges. (Correct rank would also be appreciated but I understand that that might be impossible to find out)

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by ExaltedFrog; 08-09-2019 at 04:18 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement HELP WANTED!    SA Armband
    P
    Many