Become our sponsor and display your banner here

I need help with this armband

Article about: Dear Community! I bought this printed armband today, and I haven't got any idea of it's originality.. Is it good or a very bad fake? It was about 22,5 Euro. Thanks for any help!!! These are

?

Default I need help with this armband

Dear Community!

I bought this printed armband today, and I haven't got any idea of it's originality.. Is it good or a very bad fake?
    It was about 22,5 Euro. Thanks for any help!!!

These are further pictures of the armband: Postimage.org / gallery - Karszalag 001, Karszalag 002, Karszalag 003, Karszalag 004, Karszalag 005
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Karszalag_001.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	78.8 KB 
ID:	875395  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

I'd say you got your 22 Euros worth...Looks like a beat-up fake to me. the Swastika isn't quite in proper proportion, should be thicker with respect to the White Roundel, in my opinion...Too Dubious for my tastes, friend...
    Glenn

?

Dear Glenn!
    Thank you for your answer. In an another community like this, they say it's a very bad fake. They say the stamp looks terrible and fake too, and it's originaly a Hungarian workergroup armband with swastika. They also told me, if it were original, the printing would came across the material, but in this example the printing is a modern one..
    I don't really know the thruth.

Anyone else please??? I really would like to know if it's good or really a fake one

I'm confident that we can safely say it's a bad fake...
    Glenn

Hi, I have to agree with Glenn on this one, the swastika does not have the right look to it, it is almost a gloss finish. The damage to the reverse also looks to be contrived, just an attempt at ageing the piece in my opinion. Leon.
    "Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." Ernest Hemingway

?

Thank you for all you two! So my hungarian friends were correct too! I will give it back to the seller, because he told me that he would pay me back the money if it's a fake one.

?

Welcome to the Forum xedos6... Next time it would be better to post first before buying... G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

In many cases, printed armbands are difficult to authenticate from photographs. In the case of this one, as stated by my colleagues, this is quite evident a fake. Don't waste your money on the printed examples. You will be far better off buying a standard three piece example. They are not rare and not overly expensive.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

?

Gwar: I couldn't take a picture when I bought this item, and I couldn't phone up someone. Quickly I was talked to another sellers at that place who also sold military items, and they said it's okay, then I bought it. After I arrived home, posted it to my hungarian friends at a same kind of site like this, and they immediately told me it's fake. I just ran one more round here..

Bob: Thank you for your advice! Today I will give it back to it's seller, because he told me that he buys back if it's fake, so no problem at all I will get back my money.