Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Kampfbinde for "readiness"? Please help

Article about: Ladies, gents I have seen this kampfbinde described as a "readiness" band and as a volunteer armband. It is much thinner than a more standard armband and is printed, not a multi pi

Default Kampfbinde for "readiness"? Please help

Ladies, gents

I have seen this kampfbinde described as a "readiness" band and as a volunteer armband. It is much thinner than a more standard armband and is printed, not a multi piece construction. I put it to a black light and it did not glow, then I performed the "burn" test on a thread of material and it ashed as it should. So it passed the basic tests, in my opinion, now lets see if it passes the WRF test

Please provide some feedback. Thanks in advance.

Greenhorn
    Kampfbinde for "readiness"?  Please helpKampfbinde for "readiness"?  Please helpKampfbinde for "readiness"?  Please help
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kampfbinde for "readiness"?  Please help
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Kampfbinde for "readiness"? Please help

Hello Greenhorn
    You will also find these with NSDAP Partei Bereitschaft printed on them. It roughly translates as
    Party readiness squad. It looks OK to me.

Regards
    Brett

Perfectly fine piece. They were issued to NSDAP auxillaries for various volunteer projects.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Bob

Thank you. Score one for the good guys, not a fake!

Green
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

Quote by Brett View Post
    Hello Greenhorn
    You will also find these with NSDAP Partei Bereitschaft printed on them. It roughly translates as
    Party readiness squad. It looks OK to me.

Regards
    Brett
    Thank you, Brett

Your response is appreciated. I have seen some of these with the stamp and always worry if the stamp is authentic. It's even harder to tell from computer images.

Green