Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Lot of NSDAP Printed Armbands

Article about: Hello. I'm bidding on a lot at an auction with all of these items included. Do they look alright for printed versions? The stamps on the partei armbands look right to me. Thanks for taking a

Default Lot of NSDAP Printed Armbands

Hello. I'm bidding on a lot at an auction with all of these items included. Do they look alright for printed versions? The stamps on the partei armbands look right to me. Thanks for taking a look!

Lot of NSDAP Printed Armbands

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Lot of NSDAP Printed Armbands
    P
    Many

They look OK to me.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Thanks, Ade! Don't know what I will do with 16 armbands, but I'm sure I will figure it out.

I concur with Ade's opinion. They appear to be fine period original examples. Let us know if you win the auction.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

look ok.

Lot of NSDAP Printed ArmbandsWell I didn't win this auction. It sold for almost $400 USD and I wasn't interested at that price. I did nab this crusty old Luftschutz flag though...

400 dollars would've been a steal for these 8 armbands! Congratulations on the flag though, it's a nice piece.

Yes, I know. I just couldn't bring myself to pay that much when I have no need for 14 armbands, 12 of which were the same.

I know I could have resold them, but it would have taken me a year. I got the Luftschutz flag for $120 so I feel like it all worked out alright.

Oh there were 12?!?! Value is an easy 1,000 dollars IMO, probably more, but I completely understand your point. I too do not want to spend a year selling something as I'm a collect, not a dealer; besides, I'm busy enough with my career anyways.
    I also wouldn't want 12 of the exact same item either, especially these. Maybe if they were all in different condition or produced by different markers, etc., but not under these circumstances.
    Again, congratulations on what you did buy, the flag, as it does appear to be a nice-used example sir.