Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

N.s.d.a.p armband

Article about: Hi everyone,pam is a little sick right now and iam helping her buy and sell until she gets better.she says hi to everyone and she is here as of now but has to go back in the hospital again.i

?

Default N.s.d.a.p armband

Hi everyone,pam is a little sick right now and iam helping her buy and sell until she gets better.she says hi to everyone and she is here as of now but has to go back in the hospital again.i meet a guy rob from the other forum as he stoped over my house and bought a few things as it helps with her med bills.we are both from delaware and rob came from washington to pick a few things up.she speaks highly of a lot of you guys and please bare with me as iam not that great on a computor .she thanks everyone and you all been great to her i thank you.so i will be posting some things as she had me go to her sales as she did not want to let the items go.ok,thanks and i will post this in the sale part and she says hi again to all her freinds. Thanks chris
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture N.s.d.a.p armband   N.s.d.a.p armband  

N.s.d.a.p armband  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement N.s.d.a.p armband
    P
    Many

?

Default re: N.s.d.a.p armband

This still has gold thread from a political tunic as the vet took it off.

I hope Pammy is doing ok ! We've not seen her here for a month or so.

Please say hello from 'Walkwolf'-Steve.............!
    Regards,

Steve.

?

Thanks steve! Give a pm she wanted to call you as she said she lost your number.She is home now as she is comming along but would love to here from you as she talked highly of you.thanks steve and to all her freinds ..she wanted me to post a picture of her and her dog on here.i will do that for her later on tonight if i get some time.

There is a special 'post your picture' thread, which should not be hard to find !
    Regards,

Steve.

?

Ok,i will post it in a few as she realy wanted me to do that for her.thanks steve yeah,i think this realy keeps her going as i told her forget abought the auction and she said no that i had to go that you guys injoy them and i guess she does also.ok,iam going to post a few more things.thanks so much everyone.

Let Pammy know we miss her too.................!
    Regards,

Steve.