Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Need assistance to ID this armband

Article about: Need assistance to identify this armband. Assume it is a political leader but not certain as to level. 19" X 5" white piping on outside edge otherwise silver bullion. Silver bullio

?

Default Need assistance to ID this armband

Need assistance to ID this armband

Need assistance to identify this armband. Assume it is a political leader but not certain as to level. 19" X 5" white piping on outside edge otherwise silver bullion. Silver bullion around swastika and leaves are bullion. Any assistance would be appreciated.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Need assistance to ID this armband
    P
    Many

CBH
    ?

I believe it is for a Gauleiter , I'm sure someone can help with piping.

Can't comment on it's originality

It is a 4th Reich copy of a Kreisleiter armband. The embroidery is terrible looking nothing like a genuine example.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

By using our search function, I found this original example for your education: Kreisleiter armband
    Moved to the proper kampfbinde forum
    BOB

cody7-
    I see you have been on line with the forum since you received the information you were seeking. May I suggest you read the following thread:
    Please and thank you.
    You will go a lot further here by expressing a little courtesy.
    BOB

?

Default Information from Bob

Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    By using our search function, I found this original example for your education: Kreisleiter armband
    Moved to the proper kampfbinde forum
    Sorry Bob, I certainly did not mean to be discourteous. I thank you for the education but no, I did not get the answer I was looking for. It has been some time since I have been on this forum so I apologize but am not entirely savy to the process.

Quote by cody7 View Post
    I thank you for the education but no, I did not get the answer I was looking for.
    Not to put too fine a point on it, but yes you did:

You wanted to know what the armband was and you were told - quite concisely and accurately - that it is a poor post-war fake of a Kreisleiter armband.

Maybe it's not the answer you were hoping for, but that's another matter.

?

Thanks again for the information. you have indicated for me that this is a reproduction I am assuming that the tag in the back has also been reproduced?Need assistance to ID this armband

?

Very sorry again. I am still having a problem with what I did that was so wrong. In no way did I want the answer that you think I wanted, I was just trying to get some information regardless. It appears that you have no tolerance for novices so I am sure you would be happy if I just moved on to another forum.

?

Bob, thanks again for all of your help. It could just happen that possibly a person could not answer within the time limit you have allowed. Things go on in a persons life that just might prevent them from answering right away. I am not a person that you or anyone else in this forum have ever had a problem with so please, have some patience.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast