Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

NSDAP 3-piece tagged wool Kampfbinde

Article about: Hello Guys, I received this nice NSDAP armband today, i am not really into political stuff but i just always wanted a nice armband for my collection.. i hope you like it as much as i do.

Default NSDAP 3-piece tagged wool Kampfbinde

Hello Guys,

I received this nice NSDAP armband today, i am not really into political stuff but i just always wanted a nice armband for my collection.. i hope you like it as much as i do.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture NSDAP 3-piece tagged wool Kampfbinde   NSDAP 3-piece tagged wool Kampfbinde  

NSDAP 3-piece tagged wool Kampfbinde   NSDAP 3-piece tagged wool Kampfbinde  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NSDAP 3-piece tagged wool Kampfbinde
    P
    Many

A very nice period original kampfbinde. I have a feeling the RZM tag either came off at one time or was added as it should be attached to the side the reverse of the white disc and the swastika. Congratulations on your new addition to the collection.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Thanks Bob! but i have to disagree on the tag thing.. i don't think that these tags where allways placed only on the circle on the back, i have held a few original armbands in my hands with the original tags on the exact same place as this one, and when i look up close at the tag i see no traces that it has came off and i looks that it was allways there. i have added some pics from original armbands with original tags that are also randomly placed.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture NSDAP 3-piece tagged wool Kampfbinde   NSDAP 3-piece tagged wool Kampfbinde  

NSDAP 3-piece tagged wool Kampfbinde  
    Attached Images Attached Images NSDAP 3-piece tagged wool Kampfbinde 

nice one

JMM
    ?

Beautiful armband. Also found a bit strange that the RZM tag was not placed at the center, but I'm not at all an expert
    Congrats - a real nice example

Thanks!