Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

NSDAP Armband

Article about: Hello folks. My first NSDAP armband. As I tend to try to collect a little bit of everything, it will also most likely be my last. This one is completely free of moth damage, but not from wea

Default NSDAP Armband

Hello folks.

My first NSDAP armband. As I tend to try to collect a little bit of everything, it will also most likely be my last.
    This one is completely free of moth damage, but not from wear and tear. As can be seen, one arm of the swastika has frayed slightly. There are a few dirty marks on the white field, and the stitching holding the two ends together has come apart. This was advertised as likely to have been removed from a tunic or overcoat.

It came from a trusted seller, and I'm confident that it's authentic. A nice armband that's all there, even if it is a bit scabby.

Best regards, B.B.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture NSDAP Armband   NSDAP Armband  

NSDAP Armband   NSDAP Armband  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NSDAP Armband
    P
    Many

Hey B.B a nice original multi-piece wool armband imo. The wear is nice and I would agree with the uniform removed observation as the cut edge is rather crude, but tells a great story. Nice pickup! Best regards.

Brian

Quote by bsiwula1 View Post
    Hey B.B a nice original multi-piece wool armband imo. The wear is nice and I would agree with the uniform removed observation as the cut edge is rather crude, but tells a great story. Nice pickup! Best regards.

Brian
    Thank you for the seal of approval.
    I bought it for a good deal less than these armbands usually go for here in the UK, so it's one I'm very pleased with.

B.B.