Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

NSDAP Armband, Original?

Article about: This is the last item in the grouping that I got that I am weary about. IMO it looks fine, but the material the swastika is made out of looks odd to me. All opinions welcome. The tri color c

Default NSDAP Armband, Original?

This is the last item in the grouping that I got that I am weary about. IMO it looks fine, but the material the swastika is made out of looks odd to me. All opinions welcome. The tri color cloth has been with the armband ever since I have owned it.NSDAP Armband, Original?NSDAP Armband, Original?NSDAP Armband, Original?NSDAP Armband, Original?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NSDAP Armband, Original?
    P
    Many

?

Doesn't look bad... Bob C. will probably weigh in tonight or tomorrow... Hang in there... Another few hours won't hurt... Good luck !! G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

I hope it is man, and I believe so! Even if it isn't good I still have a cotton NSDAP that I know is good plus a printed one.

From the images, it appears to be a period original piece
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

?

Thanks for taking the time to answer Bob .... Much appreciated as always !!!

NSDAP Armband, Original? Here is a better pic of the stitching on the roundel.

?

Tyler... Better pictures are unnecessary at this point... It has been "Vetted" and "Deemed" original..
    Give the "Props" to Bob... Jeez... At least say "Thanks".... G

And thank you Bob! I forgot to thank you when posting the roundel... My apologies.

- - ------- - -

You can never be too careful haha. I have thanked him.

?

The Mods here are not paid and give tirelessly of themselves in order to preserve the collecting community.
    We have to learn and digest this information in the hopes that some of us can give back in the future.
    I have been blessed by the wisdom of collectors in my realm of collecting.. Ben Evans, David North to name a few... Every day, this Forum shapes my outlook and aspect of collecting.. I sincerely hope that in the community we can educate ourselves by others diligence and pass this on as we have been so graciously afforded in our time... If not us ... Who then... With best wishes and regard... G

I hope to educate new comers as well one day, and I am already doing so by learning day after day.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast