Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

NSDAP Cotton Printed Armband

Article about: Hello Friends, I am looking at this cotton printed NSDAP armband. I notice that it has white thread stitching. I have checked many other examples and they all have red thread stitching. Can

Default NSDAP Cotton Printed Armband

NSDAP Cotton Printed ArmbandNSDAP Cotton Printed ArmbandNSDAP Cotton Printed Armband

Hello Friends,

I am looking at this cotton printed NSDAP armband. I notice that it has white thread stitching. I have checked many other examples and they all have red thread stitching. Can anyone share some information on this? Is this a "red flag" for its authenticity? The person is asking $50 but has told me he wil take $40.

Thanks,

William

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NSDAP Cotton Printed Armband
    P
    Many

Hi William, I would pass on this one. The dimensions look off.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Hi William, I would pass on this one. The dimensions look off.

Cheers, Ade.
    Thanks Ade, I was feeling very uncomfortable about it. It just did not seem to be like all the other examples I was seeing.

William

?

wpheaton, I have noticed lately that you may be looking for a original example Kampfbinde, Have you tried any good sites ?? G-man
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Quote by Gwar View Post
    wpheaton, I have noticed lately that you may be looking for a original example Kampfbinde, Have you tried any good sites ?? G-man
    I have looked at several that I found on Google. I have not found anything that I like or is in my price range. The Wool NSDAP that was just listed on the classifieds here was a beauty and seemed to be a pretty good price. I would trust this sites sellers. Other sites I do not know about so much. If you could give me any suggestions I would be very appreciative. I would be open to any private sales also.

Thanks,

William

?

William, Are you looking for a cotton type or wool ?? G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Quote by Gwar View Post
    William, Are you looking for a cotton type or wool ?? G
    I am looking for a wool, 3 piece armband. I came across the cotton, printed one near me and was just checking it out to see if it was a good buy. Decided it was not authentic.

William