Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

NSDAP Kampfbinde 3 Piece with RZM Tag - Opinions Please

Article about: Hello All, Here's another NSDAP kampfbinde that I would appreciate opinions on. It looks good to me but would like feedback on this one. Thanks in advance. Ed

ETF
    ?

Default NSDAP Kampfbinde 3 Piece with RZM Tag - Opinions Please

Hello All,
    Here's another NSDAP kampfbinde that I would appreciate opinions on. It looks good to me but would like feedback on this one.
    Thanks in advance.
    Ed
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture NSDAP Kampfbinde 3 Piece with RZM Tag - Opinions Please   NSDAP Kampfbinde 3 Piece with RZM Tag - Opinions Please  

NSDAP Kampfbinde 3 Piece with RZM Tag - Opinions Please   NSDAP Kampfbinde 3 Piece with RZM Tag - Opinions Please  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NSDAP Kampfbinde 3 Piece with RZM Tag - Opinions Please
    P
    Many

100% correct example of a cotton kampfbinde with the correct "B" code on the RZM tag.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

ETF
    ?

Great! Thanks Bob.
    Ed

Hi ,looks a very nice original Kampfbinde to me, good find. On a side question , were the RZM tags "hand cut" from a role Bob, I notice this ones edges are "wobbly" and I have never noticed that before? Leon.

JMM
    ?

Very nice looking armband

?

Very Nice armband. A superb addition to any collection.

?

seems strange they would apply tag near the white and swaztica...I'll have to look at mine to see where it is located

Quote by bronk View Post
    seems strange they would apply tag near the white and swaztica...I'll have to look at mine to see where it is located
    There was no standard place to locate the tag. I see nothing wrong with where this tag is located.
    BOB

?

I'm just saying it seems like it would be a lot easier to attach the tag on a flat section, ...it looks so 'bumpy' where it is...appears to go through 2 extra layers

Quote by bronk View Post
    I'm just saying it seems like it would be a lot easier to attach the tag on a flat section, ...it looks so 'bumpy' where it is...appears to go through 2 extra layers
    The area is flat. The tag does not "go through" any layers. I have seen many thousands of these in my years collecting and the most common place to find the paper RZM tag is in the area opposite the the white disc. We must remember that these paper tags were not intended to be a permanent part of the kampfbinde. It was there to indicate the level of tax that would be paid to the NSDAP.
    BOB

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast