MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

NSDAP Kampfbinde and DEUTSCHER VOLKSSTURM WEHRMACHT Armband real or fake?

Article about: Can you tell if these armbands are real or fake?

Default NSDAP Kampfbinde and DEUTSCHER VOLKSSTURM WEHRMACHT Armband real or fake?

NSDAP Kampfbinde and DEUTSCHER VOLKSSTURM WEHRMACHT Armband real or fake?NSDAP Kampfbinde and DEUTSCHER VOLKSSTURM WEHRMACHT Armband real or fake?NSDAP Kampfbinde and DEUTSCHER VOLKSSTURM WEHRMACHT Armband real or fake?NSDAP Kampfbinde and DEUTSCHER VOLKSSTURM WEHRMACHT Armband real or fake?NSDAP Kampfbinde and DEUTSCHER VOLKSSTURM WEHRMACHT Armband real or fake?NSDAP Kampfbinde and DEUTSCHER VOLKSSTURM WEHRMACHT Armband real or fake?NSDAP Kampfbinde and DEUTSCHER VOLKSSTURM WEHRMACHT Armband real or fake?NSDAP Kampfbinde and DEUTSCHER VOLKSSTURM WEHRMACHT Armband real or fake?NSDAP Kampfbinde and DEUTSCHER VOLKSSTURM WEHRMACHT Armband real or fake?NSDAP Kampfbinde and DEUTSCHER VOLKSSTURM WEHRMACHT Armband real or fake?NSDAP Kampfbinde and DEUTSCHER VOLKSSTURM WEHRMACHT Armband real or fake?NSDAP Kampfbinde and DEUTSCHER VOLKSSTURM WEHRMACHT Armband real or fake?NSDAP Kampfbinde and DEUTSCHER VOLKSSTURM WEHRMACHT Armband real or fake?NSDAP Kampfbinde and DEUTSCHER VOLKSSTURM WEHRMACHT Armband real or fake?NSDAP Kampfbinde and DEUTSCHER VOLKSSTURM WEHRMACHT Armband real or fake?NSDAP Kampfbinde and DEUTSCHER VOLKSSTURM WEHRMACHT Armband real or fake?NSDAP Kampfbinde and DEUTSCHER VOLKSSTURM WEHRMACHT Armband real or fake?NSDAP Kampfbinde and DEUTSCHER VOLKSSTURM WEHRMACHT Armband real or fake?NSDAP Kampfbinde and DEUTSCHER VOLKSSTURM WEHRMACHT Armband real or fake?

Can you tell if these armbands are real or fake?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NSDAP Kampfbinde and DEUTSCHER VOLKSSTURM WEHRMACHT Armband real or fake?
    P
    Many

I can't speak on the Deutsche Wehrmacht armband, but the political leader does not look good to me.

Why do you think it can be a fake one?

The proportions, quality of stitching and style of stitching do not match up with other good ones on this site. There are several to compare to.
    John

So in your opinion the NSDAP one is a fake ?

Yes but I have not ever held one in hand. I was just comparing to know good examples on the forum. Other more experienced people will opine.
    John

I wouldn't discount the NSDAP leader band just yet. I ve been proven wrong on several occasions by judging them too quickly. They vary wildly in quality and construction method and some appear rather crudely made at a glance. I personally like the materials and overall look of it, and it seems to have genuine age and soiling to it, however these things can and have been faked of course. It would benefit greatly to see the backside sewing method and construction style of the center roundel on the interior of the band. I would look to Jeff Clark's site for other examples as well. Best regards.

Brian

Check out the various memorabilia collected from German War & NSDAP events

Some examples from Jeff Clark's site.

NSDAP Kampfbinde and DEUTSCHER VOLKSSTURM WEHRMACHT Armband real or fake?NSDAP Kampfbinde and DEUTSCHER VOLKSSTURM WEHRMACHT Armband real or fake?NSDAP Kampfbinde and DEUTSCHER VOLKSSTURM WEHRMACHT Armband real or fake?NSDAP Kampfbinde and DEUTSCHER VOLKSSTURM WEHRMACHT Armband real or fake?

NSDAP Kampfbinde and DEUTSCHER VOLKSSTURM WEHRMACHT Armband real or fake?NSDAP Kampfbinde and DEUTSCHER VOLKSSTURM WEHRMACHT Armband real or fake?NSDAP Kampfbinde and DEUTSCHER VOLKSSTURM WEHRMACHT Armband real or fake?NSDAP Kampfbinde and DEUTSCHER VOLKSSTURM WEHRMACHT Armband real or fake?

I got pictures of the armband from the inside, so you can judge.

Thank you Paxon. So an additional piece of fabric was sewn to the interior of the band. I admit that is unusual and gives the armband a rather padded appearance. Who, when, where, and why that was done we ll probably never know. Does it make it fake in my humble opinion.. no I still like it. We ve seen examples of standard NSDAP armbands with a padded center roundel on here before and were deemed original, so I wouldn't discount this piece on that premise for the same reason. Of course I would defer to Bob Coleman's opinion on the authenticity of this item and I would rather like to hear his opinion on it just for the shear purpose of learning. He may be at the SOS? I'm not sure when it starts. But a PM to him surely wouldn't hurt. He is the authority on these and will know definitvely. My apologies I forgot to welcome to you the forum! Enjoy your stay. I think you are off to a good start. Kindest regards.

Brian

Thank you for your reply Brian.
    Currently this armband is on auction and I am going to bid it. However, how do you think, how much I can set, to no overpay for this?
    Thank you for your time.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast