Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

NSDAP multi piece armband

Article about: Finally got my NSDAP armband the way I wanted! (multi piece construction and with RZM tag) Here are the pics

Hummel you need to be clear on what you are asking. All cloth items or just armbands?

[h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Armbands is what has started me thinking on this but I am curios about all cloth items. I have found lots of info on metal manufactures. I assume that the number to the right of the letter on the two RZM labels on this thread are the manufacturer number? Is this a correct assumption? If so is there a list of cloth manufacturers somewhere online? I have tried a few searches but usually end up on dealer sites that just mention RZM in the description of an item they are selling.

Thank you for your time gentlemen.

I know I have had manufacturer 21 identified as Richter & Rohrlapper of Brandenburg and 275 is I believe Adolf Kofer of Sebnitz.

Frank Booth was some help with manufacturer numbers from his source, 'Handbook of the Hitlerjugend' by Wilhelm Saris

Wim's book "Handbook of the Hitlerjugend" has detailed information regarding the tags and manufacturers dates. His sources are all period and mentioned in the footnotes of the book. A very well researched book with loads of factual information.

Thank you Darin. I will look into finding a copy of that book. I have Mr. Saris' book on signs and his book on gorgets, l know how in depth his studies on a subject go.

And Glenn66, thank you on sharing that information also.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12