Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Orts Political Leader armband arrived today

Article about: Hey gang! Here's my newest armband....and it's a minty example to boot! It's a Political Leader Armband for an Ortsgruppenleiter - the highest rank at Ortsgruppe Level. It's made of very fin

Default Orts Political Leader armband arrived today

Hey gang! Here's my newest armband....and it's a minty example to boot! It's a Political Leader Armband for an Ortsgruppenleiter - the
    highest rank at Ortsgruppe Level. It's made of very fine quality red wool with a 16mm wide gold oakleaf stripe running through center bordered by two 1mm gold stripes top and bottom, with one 2mm gold stripe at top and bottom edge with gold metal political pip in center of swastika. The outside edge is piped in light blue. It does not have the paper RZM tag but it's marked with white ink stamp with arrow for this end up. It's a great example and I'm happy to have added it to the collection. Obviously rarely used (or unissued) piece.

Here are some pics!

Cheers!

Rob
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Orts Political Leader armband arrived today   Orts Political Leader armband arrived today  

Orts Political Leader armband arrived today   Orts Political Leader armband arrived today  

Orts Political Leader armband arrived today   Orts Political Leader armband arrived today  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Orts Political Leader armband arrived today
    P
    Many

Default Re: Orts Political Leader armband arrived today

More pics.....closeups....

Rob
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Orts Political Leader armband arrived today   Orts Political Leader armband arrived today  

iron cross
    ?

Very nice example indeed wish I had one for my collection. Definitely a mint or unissued example.Great buy!

Hey! Thanks man! Glad you like it.. ..Yes, I'm not sure if I could find another as nice as this one. It was acquired through Jessen's relics and Anthony mentioned his pics didn't do it justice. He was right. It's in great shape! Not cheap - but a worthy investment!

Cheers!

Rob

iron cross
    ?

Jessen's relics is a nice site fair prices for good quality. Its just a great armband all around. Thanks for sharing

Thanks man! It's always nice to show pieces like this to collectors who appreciate what they are looking at!

Rob

Cool Re: Orts Political Leader armband arrived today

Quote by lach470 View Post
    Thanks man! It's always nice to show pieces like this to collectors who appreciate what they are looking at!

Rob
    Rob you have done it again mate very nice band mate well done

Thanks Mate! Glad you like it buddy! I've been waiting a while to find one like this!

Cheers!

Rob

A very nice example of an Ortsgruppenleiter's kampfbinde. Anthony Jessen is one of the good guys in the hobby. He is very reliable and honest.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Hey Bob....I can't agree more. He and I have had many a transaction - and I'm sure there will be more in the near future! Glad you like the armband buddy! I think it's a nice one!
    Cheers!

Rob