Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Pin & Armband Collection

Article about: by Aldo Yes you are right, I'm planning on selling off any reproductions. I'll be posting two other armbands I own that I believe are authentic shortly. As soon as i get the pics up. Thanks,

?

Default Pin & Armband Collection

These are a few of my pins and one armband from my collection. Any copies in the bunch ?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Pin & Armband Collection   Pin & Armband Collection  

Pin & Armband Collection   Pin & Armband Collection  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Pin & Armband Collection
    P
    Many

Default Re: Pin & Armband Collection

i dont like that armband atall and i fear for your pins aswell as some look repros jmo wait for more comments from the experts on here!

?

ARGH ! The armband pics took on a weird look in the photo. the actual color is not as orange, more red. All the pins look funny . I'll Take more detailed photo's Thanks

mate rzm paper tag on the inside looks 10 years older than the armband esp the white stiching next to the tag the swas is all over the place the white dial isnt good looking but this could be the photos flash? anyway wait and see what some other guys thats been collecting for mega years say but i dont like them i also have a adolf hitler 1933 badge 70's fake here with me and your looks the same as mine there is also a thread on here with my fake badge search party badge on the forum sorry freind but is just my opinon! cheers

?

I fear my coveted collection has dwindlled to nothing over the last few days. I'll keep trying. Thanks

hi there please keep trying as we all have been took for reproduction items in the past but now with the help of the experinced guys here you will do fine as a few of my items were reproduction items and fantasy items wich i bought as original ww2 german!! but with the help of this forum i have learned a good bit and still am plus all my ww2 stuff i buy now the guys here see first so i know iam not getting scamed i have only been collecting a few years not long atall but this forum and its members are helping me learn and keep my collection original now i would say for you to do the same thanks again mate

move this thread back up

heres a good armband with rzm paper tag

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Pin & Armband Collection   Pin & Armband Collection  

?

Hi Ewn, I didn't want to drag up this tired old thread again but I had to point out again that it's amazing how someone can miss the obvious flaws until they are pointed out to you. I can clearly see now that the swastika is all crooked and not alligned properly among other things. I'll probably use it as dishrag conversation piece. Or maybe if I find another one I can sew them together as a garter for my wife as pointed out in another thread. thanks, Al

hi aldo i dont see why this has had no comments its not like this forum anyway there is ppl who buy reproduction stuff and you could sell it as that recoupe some cash for your next genuine buy aldo search armbands in the forum and you will see a few good 3 piece party armbands from members here! thanks

?

Yes you are right, I'm planning on selling off any reproductions. I'll be posting two other armbands I own that I believe are authentic shortly. As soon as i get the pics up. Thanks, Al

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast