Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Please take a look at this Armband

Article about: I am considering purchasing this. I suspect it is authentic, but it also seems off for some reason. The swastika is off, at least. Thanks.

Default Please take a look at this Armband

I am considering purchasing this. I suspect it is authentic, but it also seems off for some reason. The swastika is off, at least. Thanks.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Please take a look at this Armband   Please take a look at this Armband  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Please take a look at this Armband
    P
    Many

Hello. I see no issues with it. Looks a nice period multi-piece cotton armband to me. If possible perhaps request pictures of the interior to be certain. Best regards.

Brian

Thanks Brian, I will ask for inside pics. Should there be a RZM tag on the inside? I have another armband I bought in the 70s, printed. It has no RZM tag on the inside.

Why do some armbands have those tags, and others do not? Thanks.

Dependant on year produced (post 34) they would of initially had an RZM tag. I suppose it would be up to the person sewing it on to the garment as to wether or not to remove them, and or if they were found unissued the tag would remain. Having said that the presence of an RZM tag doesn't guarantee originality as they ,as you are I m sure aware of also been heavily faked. I based my opinion on the weave, type, and color the of material; as well as the construction method used. Kindest regards.

Brian