Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Questions on Armbands

Article about: I have a questions on these two armbands: 1) - is this design authentic 2) - what is your assessment of the armbands shown, likely authentic or repro?

Default Questions on Armbands

I have a questions on these two armbands:

1) - is this design authentic
    2) - what is your assessment of the armbands shown, likely authentic or repro?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Questions on Armbands   Questions on Armbands  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Questions on Armbands
    P
    Many

Default Re: Questions on Armbands

1) Yes

2) Reproduction

I must admit I've never seen an proven original armband of this style, but when comparing to examples from photographs this armbands' characteristics are far from what you see. For example, as stated recently in a thread on the same matter, the circle is very large: much larger than yours. These armband were used from 26-29 I believe by political leaders. Mr. Saris gave a indepth analyzation on the prior thread.

Thank you all for your quick input. Luckily, I have not puchased these. I wanted experienced opinion prior to buying - and I'm now glad I did. You saved me money and embarressment. I am very appreciative to all.

No problem, many others here have done the same for me. Glad we could be of service, happy collecting.