Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

REALLY Need Help From The Exsperts! / 1920's NSDAP?

Article about: OK, so I'm looking to purchase this Extremely rare Cotton armband of an NSDAP Kreisleiter Party Political Leader in charge of a County 1928-33 / Yeah, it will completely wipe out all the sav

RMD
    ?

Brig..... No, you are absolutely correct about emotional shopping. Believe me, I'm keeping this in mind. Yes, as far as my collecting, I'm keeping it simple. I need a few armbands, 1930's three piece, a late in the war all printed version, a good flag, a few Italian pieces, as in medals, and then I'll probably settle in on collecting party pins, perhaps one a month L It's just than when I seen the 1920's armband, something just clicked inside. I was like, man, this is beautiful

... As far as the word of mouth guarantee for lifetime authenticity, it is posted on his webpage, not just something he said verbally.

Thanks again for taking the time to respond. Much Appreciated.

Take care my friend

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement REALLY Need Help From The Exsperts! / 1920's NSDAP?
    P
    Many

RMD
    ?

Quote by Martin C View Post
    Hello RMD

My questions were directed to Leutnant Winters. I would like to know what he is basing his opinion on. My recommendation to you would be to not move forward on this until our forum experts weigh in.

Good luck,

Mart
    ............. Solid advice. Thank you again. Much appreciated

Take care.

RMD
    ?

Well, I did spend hours going through old internet photos, looking for anyone wearing this armband. But, couldn't find a single one.

.. I'm starting to think that maybe I'll just take a pass on it. The price is high, but again, if authentic, it would be worth it, for me. But, I'm starting to think, as Brig pointed out, I have been looking through wanting eyes. I just really wanted it to be the real deal...

This could indeed be a fake reproduction of an incredible armband.

Well, the hunt continues. I did get a very, very nice new party pin in the mail yesterday. Very happy about that

Take care everyone. And, have a safe Easter.

Much better pictures needed to say anything about it. Also what is the size of the thickness of the stripe in mm?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2