Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Reichsparteitage 1936 Special Armband

Article about: Is anyone familiar with or own an example of the Reichsparteitage 1936 Armband for Organizational Support Members? I have an SS Photo Album presumably presented to a police officer who was p

pjm
    ?

Default Reichsparteitage 1936 Special Armband

Is anyone familiar with or own an example of the Reichsparteitage 1936 Armband for Organizational Support Members?

I have an SS Photo Album presumably presented to a police officer who was part of this detail. There are several photos of SS and police wearing the armband but only the "Reichsparteitage 1936" is really clear enough to decifer.

I'd like to see an image of the actual armband.

The album has dozens of photos of Reichsparteitage 1936 personalities and events. Several, as shown, are of this special contingent.

It also has several pages of police units in Czechoslovakia apparently added later by the album's owner. In one photo, an Oberfuehrer Martin is identified.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Reichsparteitage 1936 Special Armband   Reichsparteitage 1936 Special Armband  

Reichsparteitage 1936 Special Armband   Reichsparteitage 1936 Special Armband  

Reichsparteitage 1936 Special Armband  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Reichsparteitage 1936 Special Armband
    P
    Many

Default Re: Reichsparteitage 1936 Special Armband

Who would buy such an armband on a show? Very nice. Is it possible to shoot a detail of the armband? Maybe they are attached to the Aufmarschstab of the Reichsparteitag.

Very interesting armband....it's not one that I'm familiar with....It would be great to acquire some closeups with more detail on these. Quite intriguing! Thanks for sharing!

Rob

cool can someone who photoshop's or something zoom in on this please i would like a closer look aswell as the other?

Paul-
    Very nice images! The existance of this armband was unknown to me until you posted these pictures. When I was a kid, I had a standard cotton political armband that was stamped with a circular stamp "Reichsparteitag 1933" and another similar stamp "Reichsparteitag 1934. This form of identification was likely a predecessor of the ones shown in your pictures.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.